• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this why you think Clark is taking over?

As5RFNMCQAEScr6.jpg:large

no!!! fucking no!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd just like to add to that comment neil. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and if this information is true and Kenny is gone then one thing for any prospective new manager to consider is there's allegedly no money in the pot either. Come on Klopp, how can you resist ?

AVB tried to force his tactics onto players who were unwilling (or unable) to take those tactics on board. in the short term they are in the CL final in the long term they would have been better placed for consistant, sustainable success. short termism at it's worst.

Gutted if he's gone so soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been asked to resign & agreed to save dragging anything out for the clubs sake. Despite the rumours about no cash that seems more likely to me.

We could do much worse than Martinez, can't believe I've gotta think about this though, Kenny deserves more.

AVB tried to force his tactics onto players who were unwilling (or unable) to take those tactics on board. in the short term they are in the CL final in the long term they would have been better placed for consistant, sustainable success. short termism at it's worst.

Disagree. No point in trying to force anybody - either you persuade them or you get rid of them. Feather Boa couldn't do either. After his failure they needed a short-term fix for this season and they got a damn good one.

Well we may as well get AVB in seeing as we change managers now on a yearly basis.

Disagree. No point in trying to force anybody - either you persuade them or you get rid of them. Feather Boa couldn't do either. After his failure they needed a short-term fix for this season and they got a damn good one.

getting rid of the likes of lampard and terry is easier said than done.

seriously , clarke ? i mean you could argue that he's supposedly highly regarded in the game and after being no2 for a while he's ready for the step up . Buy again at liverpool ? surely he'd need to prove himself elsewhere 1st . Maybe not , it doesn't worry Barca .

Anyway i still reckon Kenny could have just left as he would only be back today lunch time and isn't he off on his holiday's tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom