• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone hungry, successful and a bit more aware of how to play against big sides. I'm not down at all Martinez, Lambert and Rogers at this level, simply because none of them have performed or managed at this level or had to handle the expectations or the egos. It just seems a continuation of delving into what would initially be viewed as "steady" territory.

We need to get ourselves back amongst the elite, we need to build a structure within the club and we need to get the attraction back and the ability to compete on and off the pitch with not just our rivals, but other European sides.

Yes sir. I could not agree more Mark.

They tried Old school and sentimental and then decided we would just go for ruthless when it didnt work straight away in the first season....fucking massive decision....how you can possibly follow that with a relative unknown who is currently doing a great job at fuckcreek wanderers or bolloxville town?

You want to be in in the elite, you are willing to hack away at the clubs soul and principles to do so, go out and get an elite manager.

There's a point and you have missed it it, so fuck yourself.

The lads are discussing important matters here and you're making a nuisance of yourself. Consider coming back when you feel capable of acting with more maturity.

The lads are discussing important matters here and you're making a nuisance of yourself. Consider coming back when you feel capable of acting with more maturity.
Baiting is the same as abusing.
This is everyones last warning.
If youre looking to start a fight, youre going.
Thank you all.

Im locking this thread. And if the childish shit carries over to another thread im locking that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom