• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate this AVB shit. Only those Cockney cunts at Chelsea and the shitty rags come up with that shite. I recommend a word censor that changes AVB to Boas. Mods, do your thang.

@ letallecwiz..

Blind optimism m8.. Sad as it is he had to go. If it was any other manger he would of gone a long time ago..

That is crap I'm afraid.

How many other managers can you name from a top club who were sacked one season after being appointed permanently?

AVB is the only example I can think of which just goes to show the class we've found ourselves in; to be numbered amongst that plastic bunch of cretins hurts almost as much as seeing our greatest ever player, our symbol and ambassador of what LFC means, cast aside after one season.

I genuinely would hate to be in the trenches with some of the "fans" on here; I'd be looking over my shoulder constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiz, off the top of my head, Del Bosque and Schuster at Real, Van Gaal in his last stint at Barca, Klinsmann at Bayern, Van Basten at Ajax, Terim at Milan, Rafa at Inter, Zaccheroni at Juve, Rioch at Arsenal... all lasted a year before getting the chop.

Kenny goes, Suarez follows, Villa-Boas leads us to a respectable 6th place with no trophies. He'll be fired, and I hope the next one (Rafa? McLeish? MON?) gets us 4th place.

Won't Boas be wondering why he's replacing someone whose inferior side on paper took the team he managed to fucking school- twice- at home?

I'd be like 'where's the hidden camera guys?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom