• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So what does Rodgers have to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John McGovern

to make it a successful first season?

With Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle all likely to strengthen further, not to mention Chelsea, is top 6 a realistic target for his first year?

there is no reason at all why we shouldn't expect a top 4 finish. we need a couple of quality additions obviously.

He'll do better than kenny in the league.

I'm saying he'll get 5th, but I'd be content with 6th.

Throw in decent progression I'm cups (or winning them) and if be content

Develope himself, learn about playing away in Europe, give youngsters a decent run and steady the sship to a decent top half finish!

I'd rather finish 8th and go to Wembley twice rather than finishing 6th and get knocked out early.

Sell the older players, get in quality wingers and promote some youngsters while holding on to our stars.

Depending on transfer funds, Top 4 and a good cup run

He needs to finish fourth and not throw away cup competitions.

Sent on my telephone using Tiki-Taka Talk.

Personally, I'm not expecting miracles next season. He needs to be given a proper chance to make things work. And time. Something Kenny never got.

These things don't happen overnight.

Not when we played them, they weren't.

A season is 38 games. After 38 games, we came 8th. Now I'm not going to suggest we're the 8th best team in the country - it's clear that we've underachieved. But there's no doubt that we've got some ground to make up on the top four, and arguably, the top five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom