• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sparta Prague (H) - EL - Thursday 20:00

So, a little story from watching tonight's game.
I went out to watch the match with my two bros who are also Liverpool fans.
It was a very comfortable viewing experience as you can imagine.
Towards the end of the game, while at the bar ordering a round I was asked by two lads sitting at the bar what was in my small tumbler and we proceeded to have a conversation about whiskey. Nice lads seemingly but from their accents I detected a Laandaan twang but so be it.

The next time I passed them on the way back from the bog, still sitting at the bar, curiosity got the better of me and I approached them again and asked them were they football fans?
Of course was the reply. Spurs.
What were their expectations?
They were hoping to finish top five but it didn't matter because the had Ange in charge now.
So who do you support?
Liverpool
We don't like Liverpool and never will
Would you want Ange as your new manager?
To be honest he is still a bit unproven.
Your kidding right? Have you seen his record?
I have but to be honest I think Klopp, Guardiola and Ancelotti are currently the very top tier of managers and I'm not sure who can replace him.
I don't think Klopp is that level

FUCKING SPURS WANKERS
I've never encountered them before but they are truly a special breed.

Towards the end of the game, while at the bar ordering a round I was asked by two lads sitting at the bar what was in my small tumbler and we proceeded to have a conversation about whiskey. Nice lads seemingly but from their accents I detected a Laandaan twang but so be it.

The next time I passed them on the way back from the bog, still sitting at the bar, curiosity got the better of me and I approached them again and asked them were they football fans?
They were hoping to finish top five but it didn't matter because the had Ange in charge now.
So who do you support?
Liverpool
I have but to be honest I think Klopp, Guardiola and Ancelotti are currently the very top tier of managers and I'm not sure who can replace him.

FUCKING SPURS WANKERS
Which pub?

So who do you support?
Liverpool

FUCKING SPURS WANKERS

So in other words you met Dreambeliever last night?

So who do you support?
Liverpool

FUCKING SPURS WANKERS
Yup, the delusions of Spurs supporters is off the scale. They're another one of these teams who feel they're in direct competition with us despite winning the square root of fuck all for decades.

Shows how much Klopp likes Diaz’s output as Gakpo would definitely provide more goals and assists from the LW.

I read elsewhere that Caoimhin might be out tonight for personal reasons
So, apparently Caoimhin's Grandad died yesterday, hence the speculation that he wouldn't play last night.
Although this information may be as spurious as the original post.
If it is true though, I am reinstating my ITK status.

I expect you're used to that sort of thing in Malahide :ROFLMAO:
Oh Yea, Malahide is full of wankers, just usually not Spurs ones.
I don't live there. It is just a convenient meeting point on the train line

Yup, the delusions of Spurs supporters is off the scale. They're another one of these teams who feel they're in direct competition with us despite winning the square root of fuck all for decades.

Exactly this.
Their fans are some of the worst, so your story fits right in.

We have some friends from Malahide.

Impossibly posh. Very West Brit but they'd take offense at that.

I've had a lovely time the few times we stayed with them. Not sure we ever made it to a pub but I imagine they are busier for the rugger.

I think my dislike of Spurs supporters is what makes me prefer Arsenal winning stuff rather than City if we don't. Most Arsenal fans I know respect Liverpool.

Except their manager is a right tit.
I know, I know. But I respect what he's done at Arsenal if truth be told. It's a club that has done things without petrodollars, fake sponsorship and the rest. That's what matters to me. If they win the league, we have to shrug our shoulders and say they earned it properly. I'm really flirting with a massive telling off by @Silver Sean aren't I? He's behind me, isn't he?

If Xabi's system is to prefer Gakpo over Nunez then Alonso can do one.

Yeah, especially if we hear Alonso tell us how we controlled the game after a nil nil draw.

To be fair, Klopp did prefer playing a system that suited Gakpo over Nunez last season and we got very good results too

Back
Top Bottom