• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spider Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you've missed a lot of posts then.

This is a pathetic argument that Mark and many others have put to rest so many times it's ridiculous. People thought he was poor in the league and deserved to be fired. People thought he was poor in the league and deserved another year. Why go down this path again?

Spot on. This, not his opinions, is the kind of nonsense which winds people up about Modo's posts.

No, Portly (if he'll forgive me for saying so) was the other one I had in mind. Have you really racked up more than my Heinz 57 years, Jack?

No, Portly (if he'll forgive me for saying so) was the other one I had in mind. Have you really racked up more than my Heinz 57 years, Jack?

Fuck me Judge - and there was I under the impression that I was one of the oldest here!

I wish you ould wans would stop ruining threads with your old man talk
Give us young uns a chance!

Fuck me Judge - and there was I under the impression that I was one of the oldest here!

I'd rather not, tony mate, nothing personal. ;)

And you may still be one of the oldest, even if you're not quite as close to your Zimmer years as some of us. :D

Who's the youngest? Fabio? Fox maybe? SummerOnions?

1qq3yo.png

There certainly are, and I'm the last one to criticise anybody for finding it offensive when those lines are breached. Me, I then insist more than ever on getting stuck in to fight back, but you're right - we don't all have the same outlook on such things.
I've seen you argue your case a million times but I cant ever remember you ridiculing the other persons point of view JJ.

I can. o_O

No we weren't and this is what really infuriates me about you as a poster, no one was looking to blame anyone else, we all knew the score, we just didn't bang on about it at every given opportunity.

There are alot of posters here who think they're radical because they post and exaggerate what the majority are thinking anyway in every thread that remotely touches on the subject. It's not big, it's not clever, it's boring monotonous bullshit by internet trolls.

This. Particularly the bit in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom