• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sterling has rejected a second contract offer from Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mozq01s.gif

The rules of sauce are as follows:

Bacon, Egg or Bacon & Egg Sandwich: HP
Sausage: Ketchup

All that matters is his footballing ability, what he offers to the team and his prospective future (including potential transfer fee etc) and this kid is easily worth 120k a week. If we don't pay it, someone else will. Sign him up.

All that matters is his footballing ability, what he offers to the team and his prospective future (including potential transfer fee etc) and this kid is easily worth 120k a week. If we don't pay it, someone else will. Sign him up.

Stay on topic Mom.

The men are talking about sauces.

I think you're all mad. I have about 9/10 sauces I use regularly for all kinds of things, I love ketchup on a chip barm from the chippy, but a chicken wrap requires some hot peri peri sauce, whereas a bacon & sausage butty needs brown sauce, & a sausage butty needs HP hot & spicy woodsmoked bbq. I could go on...

Sauces for courses, you may say (sorry, couldn't help it).

I'm with you. Have an entire shelf of the fridge and a small cupboard devoted to sauces and condiments only. about 30 all told. From different pickles and horseradish to ketchups and sauces. Vital.

This is what will happen...

If we get Champions League football next season.. we will give him what he wants..

At the end of the day.. just how much would it cost us to get a replacment with his ability ? for the sake of £20k a week... just get the deal done..

We don't make Champions League Football, we will cash in if Sterling won't sign the initial contract....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom