• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sterling has rejected a second contract offer from Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a journalist... Make my own.

dI7Uz35.jpg

I consider it fair comeuppance for you guys giving me false hope about the situation by bumping this thread with posts about bloody table sauces.

I sympathise Mystic, I really do. But posting on a wildly tangential topic in a thread isn't a banning offence. If you check up rule 43, 'Deliberately misleading posters on a new signing', subsection d, 'Misleading posters on a current player signing a new contract....' is a banning offence.

It is there in black and white.

I sympathise Mystic, I really do. But posting on a wildly tangential topic in a thread isn't a banning offence. If you check up rule 43, 'Deliberately misleading posters on a new signing', subsection d, 'Misleading posters on a current player signing a new contract....' is a banning offence.

It is there in black and white.

You had me for a second!

Lea & P, I presume, sir?

Yes indeed. Although I sheltered from the rain in the factory's main entrance once when I got caught in a cloudburst as I was walking past, and the smell from inside the factory was appalling, but the sauce is still boss.

Yes indeed. Although I sheltered from the rain in the factory's main entrance once when I got caught in a cloudburst as I was walking past, and the smell from inside the factory was appalling, but the sauce is still boss.

I was on a guided tour of a brewery and the smell there in some parts wasn't the best. Didn't put me off beer at all.

I came in here to ketchup on the sterling situation, and all you pricks are doing is talking about sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom