• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's ridiculous. He must want to leave though, anyone else would. He must like playing for us but, you know, what's the point?

We're the biggest one man team since the last time we were a one man team with a different man.

Yea it makes me a little bit sad that he's playing for us right now, he's fantastic and we're miles off the pace. He's either gonna go elsewhere to win things or stay here and possibly waste his talents. I reckon he'll finish this season and the next, then go elsewhere unless things improve significantly.

On the less miserable side he's so good that if he keeps this up the media might even forget that they don't like him.

He's simply the best player in the EPL at the moment and has been our best player for 12 months now.
And when you hear the likes of Terry complaining about the boos and name calling it just shows how strong he is to keep going. He's fastly becoming my favourite player at our club ever.
I'd love to see us sign a mobile clinical striker to lead the line in Janurary and have him wide left with Sterling/Gerrard wide right.

He repeatedly does things you only see Ronaldo and Messi do. We are very very lucky to have him in our side.

This guy is putting in world class performances almost every time he takes the field right now.

And he's answering some of those "not a goalscorer" claims as well.

The fact that he keeps on going, never stops working and never stops making things happen week in, week out despite not getting his just rewards (points on the board) says a lot about his character.

Is he keeping Rodgers in a job?

Scoring that kind of goals, he will make sure Rodgers is out of a job shortly. We are supposed to play some triangles, and not those random hoofs.

I think we are reaping the rewards for the way Kenny & the club stood behind him last year. You may argue it was a PR disaster, but the alternative would have been positive PR and Suarez playing in Spain

Yesterday's goal said everything about him, energy, drive, control, awareness, skill; he even ran into the net to collect the ball and ran back with the ball under his arm like some kid in the Park. You can tell he just loves Football for it's own sake.

He's up there with the top players in any Premier League team.

But he's a nasty, bitey, racist who's a liability and wont score enough goals....

IS HE FUCK.

He is the stand out player in our squad in terms of skill, performance level, desire, passion & workrate. Some of the other players will never reach his skill level but many of the squad could do with upping the other qualities that Suarez shows.

Fuck me, he was even a ball boy yesterday for Tim Krul.

He still got stick yesterday aswell and accused of being a cheat. A Geordie I know put this on facebook:

"Suarez is a dirty, diving cheating bucked tooth twat"

Jealous much?

He still got stick yesterday aswell and accused of being a cheat. A Geordie I know put this on facebook:

"Suarez is a dirty, diving cheating bucked tooth twat"

Jealous much?

Hmm of course they'd much rather have the cowardly twat that is Collocini. I fucking hate Geordie fans. Lovable rogues they are not. Plus Pardew was raging at the final whistle about the sending off then by the time he'd got to the press conference he hardly mentioned it. Saw the reply did we Alan? No condemnation for a cowardly piece of play from your fucking captain? Thought not. Perhaps he thinks that Suarez is just a "spic" too.

I don't think he's keeping Rodgers in a job, as I think most people are willing to give him a proper chance.

But Suarez is our saviour this season, no question. He's a fucking trojan. He never stops. It was actually funny at one point yesterday watching him work his socks off. The passion he seems to have is almost unnatural. He's easily the best thing that's happened to us in a long time. Also, as Ken said, he's answering the "he's not a goal-scorer" critics. If he picks up an injury, I can honestly say we're fucked. I don't think people realise just how lucky we are to have him. I just hope the pressure doesn't get to him.

But it really makes you wonder why is he sticking around? He deserves to be playing with a club that's winning trophy's. If he does leave, I'll wish him all the best. But I hope he doesn't go to United or Chelsea. In which case he'd be a pure cunt.

I think people underestimate just how good the support was that he got last season from his team mates and Kenny (and the fans). I do think he feels he owes us and I do think that endeared us to him even more as a club.

I think people underestimate just how good the support was that he got last season from his team mates and Kenny (and the fans). I do think he feels he owes us and I do think that endeared us to him even more as a club.

That'll only last so long though Mark

I can't see why he'd stay here next season if we're not in European competition. We might yet be, but he doesn't owe us anything.

Yeap, I am just enjoying every match he plays in until the inevitable happens.

If we can buy some quality in january then it will show suarez that we are on our way up. Our style of play is good, we just need better players to make it work.

Only snow and shit get shovelled in January. Suarez was an exception but the winter window is all about panic buys.

Yep...whoever is making the decision on these player acquisitions is only half as demented in January as he is in July/August.

Other than Torres (and that's going back some distance), Meireles, and Allan, I don't think we have bought anyone worthwhile in July/August.

January is the perfect time to bid for players who have 6 months left on their contracts.
There are some good players that will move on in the next window.

Suarez is the best liverpool player I have ever seen play (1991 onwards). Unbelievable. A joy. Skill, passion, goals, determination and most of all the 'wow' factor. Wow.

Suarez is the best liverpool player I have ever seen play (1991 onwards). Unbelievable. A joy. Skill, passion, goals, determination and most of all the 'wow' factor. Wow.

I love Suarez, but I don't find him better than Torres at his best. Very different players though.

I love Suarez, but I don't find him better than Torres at his best. Very different players though.
tough one. For me Suarez is doing so much in a relatively poor team. he is a creator of great goals and need not have service. Torres played in a much better team and was amazing, but Surez edges it for me.

As for Gerrard, I love him and I think he has been more influential for liverpool. But Suarez is doing things with the ball that are out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom