• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

I'm an accountant with a bit of personality (a lawyer).

I'm time and cash poor.
BS. I paid one of you guys over £1200 to write three letters, and that was cheap apprantly. There were others that would have cost 3 times as much and I'm talking about local high street solicitors, not the swanky city ones. The guys who brought the case against me did use a swanky solicitor firms and I was told probably paid 15k for their letters

BS. I paid one of you guys over £1200 to write three letters, and that was cheap apprantly. There were others that would have cost 3 times as much and I'm talking about local high street solicitors, not the swanky city ones. The guys who brought the case against me did use a swanky solicitor firms and I was told probably paid 15k for their letters
I paid a grand for a TV in Richer Sounds once. I bet that cashier who served me drives a fucking Bentley.

I paid a grand for a TV in Richer Sounds once. I bet that cashier who served me drives a fucking Bentley.
If the cashier was the owner and the shop, then why not? Mind you would have to sell a lot of TVs though, the margins aren't great. Well, the Lawyer on the hand that charges £250 -£500 per hour could afford a Bentley if they were partners in the practice and had a decent work load. If Rosco was your solicitor and representing you in a case, and then you decided to meet up for drinks (out of hours) and got started talking about your case, he could still charge you for that.

If the cashier was the owner and the shop, then why not? Mind you would have to sell a lot of TVs though, the margins aren't great. Well, the Lawyer on the hand that charges £250 -£500 per hour could afford a Bentley if they were partners in the practice and had a decent work load. If Rosco was your solicitor and representing you in a case, and then you decided to meet up for drinks (out of hours) and got started talking about your case, he could still charge you for that.
So you assume every solicitor works for themselves? You'll find the vast majority of solicitors actually work on a standard salary basis, like a cashier in a shop.

Also, if that happened, I'd just buy him some mcnuggets & a pint & we'd be golden.

So you assume every solicitor works for themselves? You'll find the vast majority of solicitors actually work on a standard salary basis, like a cashier in a shop.

Also, if that happened, I'd just buy him some mcnuggets & a pint & we'd be golden.

All of the above is true

My plan is to ultimately be in a position to rob people blind like happened to you. Not there yet.

A man who cries about how poor he is, isnt usaully poor, but a tight wad. Rosco probably earns between £50 and £100k, he won't struggle to pay the bills

No.

Has nobody told you about the 6CM gold club ?

Nobody told me about that :graham:

I know about the 6CM you get paid £1 everytime you tell someone to fuck off club but I didn't knew about the gold club.

Apparently we are interested in Argentinian RB, Gabriel Mercado. He's 29 and plays for Monterrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom