• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teixeira going to Porto apparently. From ESPN:

Joao Teixeira set for Liverpool exit after Porto deal agreed
Liverpool midfielder Joao Teixeira has agreed a deal to join Porto after turning down a new contract at Anfield, a source close to the player has told ESPN FC.
Teixeira is out of contract at Liverpool, but the club's retained list showed that the Portuguese was offered new terms.
However, he rejected the chance to extend his stay on Merseyside and is now poised to return to Portugal.
Teixeira joined Liverpool from Sporting Lisbon in 2012, but struggled to break into the first team at Anfield.
He spent loan spells at Brentford and Brighton but made seven appearances for the first team under Jurgen Klopp last season, scoring in an FA Cup replay win over Exeter.
A number of clubs had been monitoring Teixeira's situation, but Porto have moved quickly to agree a deal.
A source told ESPN FC that terms for a five-year Porto contract were agreed over the weekend and that the move should be finalised soon.

Looks like an Algerian Benteke - not a lot of movement, some, but not much, and dependent on a lot of crosses and long balls. His aerial ability would like be less impressive in Premier League than in Portugal.

He could be useful for certain teams, but don't see it working for Klopp.
He looks shit.

dbc2376d21d1e6fe44a89c6e19e41464_normal.png
Jan Aage Fjortoft (@JanAageFjortoft)
14.06.16, 19.57
Zlatan's agent talking to Bayern. This will be a hot summer.....

[article]BBC Wiltshire also understands that Swindon have agreed a deal worth about £400,000 to sign Lawrence Vigouroux.

The Chilean goalkeeper made 36 appearances while on loan at Swindon from Liverpool in 2015-16.

Vigouroux, 22, was a regular in the Wiltshire club's starting side before suffering an injury in March.[/article]

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36550722

Likewise.

I long for the day i don't need to commit to a 9-5 (or 8-8 as it usually is)

Likewise.

I long for the day i don't need to commit to a 9-5 (or 8-8 as it usually is)

Yah, don't get me started about my workweek. When I went to SA (goodbye savings) this Feb, it was the first time in 6 years I didn't do work for a week (I worked every fucking vacation to some extent) ...

Bild now saying Leverkusen want €12.5m for Tah.

That's something of a bargain in this market if true.

Also Kovacic linked again in Spanish media for €24m (Real looking to recoup their fee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom