• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing the transfer window for departures closes at the end of the month. Theres no hurry

Depends.

All the big money (certainly for average / English players) comes from the Prem. Nobody from Europe is paying 15M for Ojo.

I think if we do end up shifting out ~£50mill+ of players, we might aswell have another go at fuckir, unless his agents really are taking the piss with their demands.

I think if we do end up shifting out ~£50mill+ of players, we might aswell have another go at fuckir, unless his agents really are taking the piss with their demands.
Its not his agents.. Its his knees.. Remember? Kneeeeeessss!

So we are having trouble selling some of our players - I don't get it , I know English clubs have a huge TV deal but some of these other clubs around the continent are getting these huge transfer sums but still reluctant to spend big on anyone from here. I would have thought that 12M for a goalkeeper is nothing these days - considering that we have just raised the bar to 60M+. All these rumours and no one out there to buy - the way we have spent - we will be truly fucked if we don't qualify for CL next season. Also - would love the see the back of Adam Lallana.

So we are having trouble selling some of our players - I don't get it , I know English clubs have a huge TV deal but some of these other clubs around the continent are getting these huge transfer sums but still reluctant to spend big on anyone from here. I would have thought that 12M for a goalkeeper is nothing these days - considering that we have just raised the bar to 60M+. All these rumours and no one out there to buy - the way we have spent - we will be truly fucked if we don't qualify for CL next season. Also - would love the see the back of Adam Lallana.
We haven’t spent all that much if you consider what we’ve received from sales over the last year. And Ings is about to go for 20 odd million. And we got a shit load from the CL run. How are we ‘truly fucked’ if we don’t qualify? We have to be aiming for it either way, but we’re pretty secure financially.

We haven’t spent all that much if you consider what we’ve received from sales over the last year. And Ings is about to go for 20 odd million. And we got a shit load from the CL run. How are we ‘truly fucked’ if we don’t qualify? We have to be aiming for it either way, but we’re pretty secure financially.
Attacking options are still not enough....we nees to get someone. I would have thought that Belgiums No 2 would be worth at least 12M. Dont get it.

Attacking options are still not enough....we nees to get someone. I would have thought that Belgiums No 2 would be worth at least 12M. Dont get it.
1) He's shit
2) He's on high wages
3) We got £12.5m for Ward.

What is your malfunction Soldier?

Yeah...and if 60M gets you Ali boy then 12M should be Mings level.
Life is simple for you isn't it? There is black and white. No grey.

You are panicking because we haven't sold him. Why? There are another 4 weeks of the european window.

Every club knows we won't play him. So its a game of poker. Lets throw aside his wages which is rumoured to be c.60k a week.

So clubs will want a try before you buy deal in the first instance.. Say 50/50 wage split.

Loan deal? We say no dice
A few days later..
Loan deal? We say no dice
Rinse and repeat at the moment!

He will be gone by 31st August in my opinion. Its just a matter of whether we are happy to let him rot on the bench and absorb his wages (we won't) or a club gives us an acceptable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom