• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho downed tools with his mystery back injury. Hazard ran the show when they won the league. Quality player

Apparently Turkish publication Aksam have said we have bid £20m for Vida and it's been accepted. Posting on here until its reported by English hacks.

Assume we have got to start moving some players on quickly. Sturridge, Ings, Origi, Klavan, Mignolet, Markovic are not going to get any game time.

The mystery back injury that delayed his Barcelona debut by a month? That one?

As he wasn't match fit as he hadn't trained for weeks because of his mystery back injury. Bit like Can mysteriously making himself fit for the champions league final, uncanny that.

As he wasn't match fit as he hadn't trained for weeks because of his mystery back injury. Bit like Can mysteriously making himself fit for the champions league final, uncanny that.

His last game for us was on the 30th Dec. He left on the 8th Jan.

I guess we'll be seeing lots of Sturridge this season, not the end of the world if he's used correctly to be honest.

Dominic king Said klopp said it

Means fuck all like
I havnt seen it announced at all. Not saying it aint so, but everyone would run that and they arent.
I think our spending has been good but im not counting the Keita 53m as that was from last year and boxed off with the Coutinho dollars so we have spent 67m plus 43m plus 13m so far £123m (ish)

Which is a big outlay.
If we dont sell a big player to cover it ill be impressed.

BUT WE NEED A FUCKING FORWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom