• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

He needs to learn a couple boring basic finishes. That's all he needs to learn.

He gets a million chances because he's doing a bunch of shit right and he's fast. His better periods of finishing are almost enough to justify his selection. If he could improve at all he'd be some player. Go backwards as he has, and he's a laughing stock.

Can almost imagine what he's like in bed.

But yeah he should take a few lessons from our FIFA pro Jota. There's no need to mash the buttons. Just a light tap will do.

I'd wager he'll survive this summer, but next year he will run out of allys at the club. The recruitment team didn't want him, he doesn't seem a Slot style forward at all (from the little I know of him).

If a decent offer comes in this summer we have to be open to it. His value could only decrease from this point.

Tonali has to be flop of the season. £55 million for a 10 month suspension.

For us it has to be Nunez.

Who's been out worst player?

I agree it's not been Nunez, but who else has been as inconsistent as him? I think it's gravy, but he's started nowhere near enough comparatively
Gravy has had spells out injured and never been granted the minutes Nunez has. Gravenberch didn’t even have the benefit of preseason.

If we'd have had an actual elite top ten in the world striker we'd have won the league. That's what you pay 85m for and that's what we didn't get. The reason he's such a massive flop is because the difference is winning titles. Tonali could have scored thirty and they'd still be about sixth.

Watching the Tottenham game yesterday when Darwin entered the fray I noticed one thing and a nother occured to me.

The thing I noticed was the amount of chaance he created.

The thing that occured to me watching the chance when he was near enough one on one with the keeper, and treid to chip him, was that this is a player who is short on confidence and so desperately want to score that he is not making the right choices at present...

Do you see how when the crowd is siiging his name the choices he makes are normally better ones?

Right.. fair play - that’s a new one.

It’s the fans fault for not singing his name.., it’s like reverse-kryptonite - the louder you sing the better he is!!!

Remember… when you desperately want to score, the worst thing you could do… is score.

The Joyce article, removing Liverpool related stuff from IG and being the first to head down the tunnel right after the game last night. For the right fee its starting to look like he might be gone.

Maybe PSG will spend big on him to replace Mbappe.

He tends to score more againstower ranked teams, so the French league might suit him.

l'âne sounds better - hopefully the French crowds can sing his name enough to make him a success.

The Joyce article, removing Liverpool related stuff from IG and being the first to head down the tunnel right after the game last night. For the right fee its starting to look like he might be gone.

That's always been the case, but now we'll get less money.

I thought previous experiences would have helped him cope better.

Dated Jun 2022:

Nunez had to seek psychological help when he became the target of social media trolls whilst playing for Uruguay at the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.

He explained: “I used to look at the (social media) networks a lot - but then I saw comments that I didn’t like. They actually made me feel sick. The criticism started to get me down and I had to speak to the national team psychologist Axel Ocampo. He helped me a lot, but the answer was simple. Now I don’t turn my cellphone on in the dressing room to read what is being said about me. I only turn my phone on after games to speak with my family and friends. I will only listen to the people who have been supportive.

the other week nobody would pass to him, now nobody is cheering him. what’s next, he doesn’t like playing in red?

Not many teams have 50-60 mill or whatever Edwards will accept as a good enough fee for him.

My Scum supporting friend said something interesting the other day, obviously taking the piss but he said, "what if you bought Kane instead of Nunez? You'd have won the league".

Different transfer windows, but he isn't wrong imo.

My Scum supporting friend said something interesting the other day, obviously taking the piss but he said, "what if you bought Kane instead of Nunez? You'd have won the league".

Different transfer windows, but he isn't wrong imo.

Would we have paid 100 mill fee and 400k wages for a 30 year old though? I dont think Spurs would have sold to us either.

The supports can spur a player on when he is having a bad time, and if the manager is not starting you a you are going through a bad patch, it can make all the difference knowing that the Supports still see your worth

The supports can spur a player on when he is having a bad time, and if the manager is not starting you a you are going through a bad patch, it can make all the difference knowing that the Supports still see your worth

yea but nobody passes to him so it doesn’t matter

31 GAs is a flop? What does success look like? Yes, he fucks up a lot, yet, a few weeks ago everyone was singing his praises. Try to find a 31GA player in a top 5 league thats under 26 for less than £70m, you can't!
Not sure what the deleting of LFC images is about, if he is angling for a move, then he should be allowed to leave if the right offer comes in, and thats about £100m - the saudi clubs can pay that. Otherwise, he should ignore the noise, pull his socks up and prove he the doubters wrong.

Back
Top Bottom