• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The January transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DavidAmoyal: Napoli is close to acquiring St Etienne's Ghoulam which would open door to Armero joining Milan (@dimarzio)

We should be all over this

Michael Sweeting ‏@M_Sweeting 2m McLaughlin's loan to Barnsley has been cut short after he was ruled out for a month with injury. Barnsley had wanted to extend the deal. Retweeted by TalkLiverpoolFC

Michael Sweeting ‏@M_Sweeting 2m McLaughlin's loan to Barnsley has been cut short after he was ruled out for a month with injury. Barnsley had wanted to extend the deal. Retweeted by TalkLiverpoolFC

I have the impression that McLaughlin's been getting injured fairly frequently since last season. Not major injuries, but enough to put him out a few weeks each time. Is it me projecting or am I remembering correctly?

I have the impression that McLaughlin's been getting injured fairly frequently since last season. Not major injuries, but enough to put him out a few weeks each time. Is it me projecting or am I remembering correctly?

you are right, he has been injured often. I remember because Modo harped on it a bit.

[article]Guardiola said: 'He (Kroos) is an important player but things can move fast in football.

'Here today, gone tomorrow.'

Kroos threw his gloves to the ground on his walk to the dugout after being replaced by Claudio Pizarro in the 60th minute against Stuttgart.

Pizarro grabbed Bayern's equaliser 16 minutes after coming on, before Thiago Alcantara executed a perfect scissor kick to secure three points in added time.[/article]

Looks like a case of when rather than if, for Kroos leaving Bayern

[article]Guardiola said: 'He (Kroos) is an important player but things can move fast in football.

Kroos threw his gloves to the ground on his walk to the dugout after being replaced by Claudio Pizarro in the 60th minute against Stuttgart.

Pizarro grabbed Bayern's equaliser 16 minutes after coming on, before Thiago Alcantara executed a perfect scissor kick to secure three points in added time.[/article]

SHIFT our focus - offer them 20 million. He is a phenomenal talent.

Or he can just apologize and they move on, which is what usually happens in such cases.

Besides, Guardiola is not the only one making transfer decisions and Kroos is very highly rated by the Bayern hierarchy.

Or he can just apologize and they move on, which is what usually happens in such cases.

Besides, Guardiola is not the only one making transfer decisions and Kroos is very highly rated by the Bayern hierarchy.

Yeah, they'll also have to match his wage demands (only has a yr left on his contract). The way Bayern are run, they would probably sell if an offer that is big enough is made for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom