• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The January transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, just looked it up. He is contracted up to June 2015 and reportedly (although who knows if the figure is true) wants £150,000/week, which Bayern are so far unwilling to give. Maybe he could leave. But his salary is probably out of our price range. You pay this kind of money for a superstar and Kroos, while he is very good, is not a superstar and probably won't become one.

Ozil has been very average the whole season mate ... he looks disinterested in most games, never tracks back, barely ever scores and is being overshadowed by Cazorla currently, and before him, Ramsey and Walcott.
I wonder if there is still a chance my 'forecast' at the beginning of the season might come true (Ozil to be a disappointment) !

BfOyrsACIAAXq51.jpg

Hernanes tearing as he left Lazio's training ground. Rumoured to be on his way to Inter Milan.

Clement Grenier: Newcastle bid for Lyon midfielder

Alan Pardew today described top target Clement Grenier as a "tremendous creative technical" player.

But he admitted the £11million Lyon star is not a Newcastle player yet.

Giving his weekly press conference Pardew said: "it is still on going as far as I am aware. The fans would love to see him at the club. He is not our player so I can't wax lyrical about him yet."

Hey Spurs, fuck off! Seriously, if this Ukranian bloke chooses them after they have just conceded another five goals at home in another battering he can piss off. They are a joke of a club. They seem to buy player after player after player without ever improving, Holtby is the latest one who wants out. Why the fuck would anyone want to go there. Higher wages? Living in London surrounded by bell ends?
If he goes there I'll set light to his shell suit with him inside it.

Arsenal fans in meltdown after its known that Wenger doesnt want to stump up the cash for Draxler. Funny.

My bet is we won't sign anyone

And then we'll all spend 24 hours shouting at the internetz.

And then realise we're boss anyway so it doesn't matter.

Its quite insane. WengerOut and other idiotic stuff. Ozil and having been top of the league for most of the season is easily forgotten.

Just think how they'll react after we fuck them up next weekend, then dump then out of the cup, just before Bayern boot them out of the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom