• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The January transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he'll be taking the place of one of either Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Walcott, Podolski or Rosicky, does it really strengthen them that much?

Supposedly the plan is to play Draxler like they played Henry ... a left wing mid into a world class striker.

If he is an option over Cazorla or Podolski then yes, he will vastly improve them. Once they have someone more reliable than Giroud to pop the ball in the net, they will have a field day with ozil, draxler, ramsey, cazorla, Walcott playing provider..

When he'll be taking the place of one of either Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Walcott, Podolski or Rosicky, does it really strengthen them that much?

All about squad depth Mystic. Their players are injury prone; but with squad depth they can do well.

If he is an option over Cazorla or Podolski then yes, he will vastly improve them. Once they have someone more reliable than Giroud to pop the ball in the net, they will have a field day with ozil, draxler, ramsey, cazorla, Walcott playing provider..

Ozil has been very average the whole season mate ... he looks disinterested in most games, never tracks back, barely ever scores and is being overshadowed by Cazorla currently, and before him, Ramsey and Walcott.

Ozil has been very average the whole season mate ... he looks disinterested in most games, never tracks back, barely ever scores and is being overshadowed by Cazorla currently, and before him, Ramsey and Walcott.

True but this won't always be the case, and he is still influencing games. Not to the level I anticipated which is good but I expect it to click at some point soon.

True but this won't always be the case, and he is still influencing games. Not to the level I anticipated which is good but I expect it to click at some point soon.

I can't see his work rate etc suddenly magically changing ... That's never really been what he's known for ... At Real, he was always covered by Khedira, Alonso etc

Hahaha... Cornelius back to FC Copenhagen after only six months with Cardiff - whereas he was injured for four of them.

£4.5M loss for Cardiff as they've agreed to sell him back for £3M.

So silly on so many levels, but Copenhagen are over the moon obviously.

Hahaha... Cornelius back to FC Copenhagen after only six months with Cardiff - whereas he was injured for four of them.

It's just not a good year for Danes in England. We'll change that when we sign OKORE in the summer.

Supposedly the plan is to play Draxler like they played Henry ... a left wing mid into a world class striker.

BfKLtoxIgAAbcIg.png

Fucking Jim Robinson would be better.
Or a jar of robinsons jam.

Fabrizio Romano ‏@FabRomano21 1m As reported by @dimarzio, Arsenal returned in talks with Juventus in these ours for Mirko #Vucinic #AFC

Good move by Solskjaer as he should never have been bought for that fee or given such a contract. He's been shite and looks way out of his depth. Should have stayed in Denmark a few more years before moving.

@_GoncaloLopes: Fernando to England is almost done! #mcfc #mufc #LFC

Probably Utd but.... Konoplyanka and Fernando?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom