• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The not confirmed, it's really only a rumour transfer thread ;Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dembele on his way to Spurs, 15 mill

Belgium are a sleeping giant in world football, they've got some phenomenal players. Courtois or Mignolet in goals. At the back Kompany, Van Buyten, Vermaelan, Vertonghen. A choice of Dembele, Fellaini, Defour and Witsel in centre-midfield. Hazard and Mertens on the flanks, along with the kid De Bruyne Chelsea recently signed. Lukaku and Mirallas up front and another guy Villa are after called Benteke.

Arsenal fans must hate the transfer window..

Every window guaranteed they lose some High profile names..

Thanks fuck we are not Arsenal..

I'd love it if we were loosing some of our "high profile" names - particularly those signed last year.

Dembele is excellent at carrying the ball into dangerous positions. Would love him at our club. Good signing for Spurs.

I was going to create a thread about Belgium but noticed the post above from Irishred. It's odd Belgium didn't qualify for the euro's. Had they a tough group? Surely they are due qualification to a major tournament with that array of players.

Belgium are a sleeping giant in world football, they've got some phenomenal players. Courtois or Mignolet in goals. At the back Kompany, Van Buyten, Vermaelan, Vertonghen. A choice of Dembele, Fellaini, Defour and Witsel in centre-midfield. Hazard and Mertens on the flanks, along with the kid De Bruyne Chelsea recently signed. Lukaku and Mirallas up front and another guy Villa are after called Benteke.
Indeed, they have to be considered as dark horses for the next world cup. Their price has already come down from 100/1 to 40/1 as many people come to realise how much talent they have in their squad.

The rumours around Manchester about Rooney leaving United seem to be gathering momentum (if not credibility). If Ferguson is intent on playing RVP and Kagawa it does make Rooney surplus to requirement as a forward. Maybe this injury has come at just the wrong time for the Glazers who might have been looking to cash in on Shrek.

The rumours around Manchester about Rooney leaving United seem to be gathering momentum (if not credibility). If Ferguson is intent on playing RVP and Kagawa it does make Rooney surplus to requirement as a forward. Maybe this injury has come at just the wrong time for the Glazers who might have been looking to cash in on Shrek.

It's the perfect time for United to sell imo, Kagawa and RVP are the future for United and Rooney's value is severely inflated. He's never in a million years a £40million player.

It's the perfect time for United to sell imo, Kagawa and RVP are the future for United and Rooney's value is severely inflated. He's never in a million years a £40million player.
I'd be gutted if United get £40m for him and, the rumoured, £20m for Nani.....it would probably allow them one more major signing and they might fill that gaping hole in their CM.

Indeed, they have to be considered as dark horses for the next world cup. Their price has already come down from 100/1 to 40/1 as many people come to realise how much talent they have in their squad.

They've had decent players in the past though, and never made anything much of them. Besides, isn't the next World Cup in Brazil? If so, a South American team will win it.

I'd be gutted if United get £40m for him and, the rumoured, £20m for Nani.....it would probably allow them one more major signing and they might fill that gaping hole in their CM.

Fergie will continue to overlook it and buy some needless attacking player. Dembele would have been a good shout for them, but they're gonna let Spurs snap him up. Although ideally I think they need Lucas, he's be perfect for them.

Fergie will continue to overlook it and buy some needless attacking player. Dembele would have been a good shout for them, but they're gonna let Spurs snap him up. Although ideally I think they need Lucas, he's be perfect for them.

Our Lucas that is, and no I'm not suggesting we should sell to him.

Julio Cesar to QPR. If they go down they'll whiped of the map of the earth with their wage structure.

According to German journalist Raphael Honigstein, Javi Martinez completed his Bayern Munich medical at 3am.

Bilbao look shit so far this season, a good time for him to leave. I wonder if any others will follow in the next 2 days.

A few of the latest from Footy365.com:

Good that Hulk stays away from Chelsea ... and poor mike ... NOT!

Balls out stuff from ESPN now, who claim Zenit St Petersburg have agreed a €50million deal to sign Porto striker Hulk.
They quote a source as saying: "Despite all the rumours and speculation, no English clubs were bidding for Hulk - he was far too expensive.

"Zenit will pay a minimum of €50 million. The fee might be as high as €60 million. I expect it will go ahead in the next 24 hours, but no English club was prepared to come anywhere near to that figure."

Besiktas coach Samet Aybaba says there is a 'high possibility' the club will sign Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh.

Tancredi Palmeri is on a roll today. He's now claiming that Bologna have rejected an offer to sign Michael Owen. The Serie A club were approached by Owen's agents, but said no dice.

Man City and Inter are still haggling over a deal for Maicon, claim Football-Italia.net. Apparently the champions have bid €4.5million for the right-back but Inter are holding out for €8milion.

According to Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri, Man City's deal to sign Serbia defender Matija Nastasic from Fiorentina has been agreed, with Stefan Savic set to move in the opposite direction.

Milan are reportedly close to a deal with Manchester City for midfielder Nigel De Jong for €7m – around £5.5m.

The Rossoneri had said on Tuesday that their transfer market had concluded with the arrival of Bojan Krkic from Roma and Caen striker M’Baye Niang.

However, it’s reported that negotiations are in full swing with City for the 27-year-old Dutch international.

De Jong’s contract expires in June 2013, so he is considered to be a valid target who could arrive relatively cheap.

There are suggestions that Barbara Berlusconi – the daughter of President Silvio Berlusconi, member of the Board of Directors and girlfriend of Alexandre Pato – was crucial in convincing her father to push ahead with the transfer.

British media claim Milan are still hoping to get De Jong on loan for £2m, but that seems to be unlikely.

He arrived from Hamburg in 2009 and recently rejected a contract extension at Manchester City, as he would prefer to find more playing time elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom