• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The not confirmed, it's really only a rumour transfer thread ;Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of his biggest fans - but I don't think this is a wise investment ...

Depends on the fee though, with 1 year left on his contract there is a good chance we could negotiate a decent deal. If he says to Schalke that he wont sign a new contract, he can sign a pre contract in january and they can lose him for nowt......

He's had a horrible injury record LTW, and you're skewing the stats. Let's look at it in all comps:

2004-05: 10
2005-06: 11
2006-07: 13
2007-08: 10
2008-09: 20
2009-10: 11
2010-11: 22
2011-12: 36

133 goals in 275 appearances for Arsenal. Those are excellent stats whichever you dress them up. He's struggled a lot with injuries in his initial few seasons, which is why he didn't really hit them in volume back then, but his goals to game ratio was as excellent as ever.

I'm not sure if that was the case with Huntelaar at Madrid/Milan, but am happy to be corrected on that.

2 good and 1 fantastic then. Doesnt change the fact that he had some average ones aswell.
Quality player mind.

Van Gaal has told Van Persie than Huntelaar is ahead of him for the national team.

Also, Suarez knows Huntelaar.

Fuck all this "he's 29" bollocks.

He's not 39 !

Van Gaal has told Van Persie than Huntelaar is ahead of him for the national team.

Also, Suarez knows Huntelaar.

Fuck all this "he's 29" bollocks.

He's not 39 !

Fair point... his game never really did rely on pace.. He is a poacher in the Van Nistleroy type mould, and boy do we need one of them...

Arsenal fans must hate the transfer window..

Every window guaranteed they lose some High profile names..

Thanks fuck we are not Arsenal..

The arse could build another stadium with the monies they have raised in the last few years from transfers.

How much is Bojan going to Milan for I'd love us to snipe in there if it's not that expensive! Thinking if we sell Downing, Carroll, Spearing, Adam and Cole we could have enough for Cavani! Wishful thinking I know but I'd love us to sign him he's immense seriously if we had him last season he would've been pushing Van Persie for the golden boot! P.S I'm not a fan of us selling Carroll but if it's to fund Cavani it's a different story.

Yup, although I lost my ban stick in the great fire of '12

Plus my leg. I lost my right leg.

Hahahahahahahaha !

You tit.

So, how come your Logo an' shit don't show on the Homepage thingy thing thing. ?

Oh, and if this Falcao thing is true.................*deep DEEP sigh*

Hahahahahahahaha !

You tit.

So, how come your Logo an' shit don't show on the Homepage thingy thing thing. ?

Oh, and if this Falcao thing is true.................*deep DEEP sigh*

Being ninja mod so I can swoop in on troublesome turkeys and strike while the iron is cunty

And don't worry about Falcao, they won't get him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom