• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The search for a new DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I ever mentioned that the Leicester side is full of complete weapons? Fuck those cunts.

If Dewsbury Hall has a release clause after the relegation then sure as a squad player it would be okay. But paying 40-50 mill for that type of quality is beyond hopeless.
If the release clause is 10m, i'd still be opposed to it because he's not very good, and we have younger players who are already a bit better than him.

The only positive would be home-grown quota. And thats not worth it

Dewsbury-Hall is what the adult version of Elliott will be like basically. Not a bad player, but not sure why you'd want him when we have a 20 year old version of him.

If Elliott grows 10 cm and plays the next 4 years as a CM/DM and loses all his playmaking skills then possibly.

If German George got Alvarez who can play CB it would cost about £30m. We know Andre will cost about £25m, So a total outlay of £55m. As Alavrez can play CB too, you have cover for CB, and Alvarez can play the inverted role too.

I'm interested in seeing us play a season without a pure DM. Trent can step up into the 2, we've got young legs now with Mac, Slobber, Curtis and Badger, these guys can run all day, move it forward and get back when they need to. I wouldn't pay 50M for Lavia, no chance, he's not going to add that amount of value. If we were going to spend 50M on a Rodri clone fair enough but the names we're linked to are nowhere near in quality. You can call FSG tight cunts, maybe they are, but I wouldn't be writing cheques for some of these cunts. Start the season, see how we go.

I'm interested in seeing us play a season without a pure DM. Trent can step up into the 2, we've got young legs now with Mac, Slobber, Curtis and Badger, these guys can run all day, move it forward and get back when they need to. I wouldn't pay 50M for Lavia, no chance, he's not going to add that amount of value. If we were going to spend 50M on a Rodri clone fair enough but the names we're linked to are nowhere near in quality. You can call FSG tight cunts, maybe they are, but I wouldn't be writing cheques for some of these cunts. Start the season, see how we go.
See the 2017-18 season. We've already done it.

I take it you're into self harm.

Going into the season without a DM would remind me of the time during partygate where they tried their best to come out with every excuse in the book.

We’d get found out quickly.
It’d backfire massively.
Whole board and recruitment would have to hand in their resignations.

Only you’d like to think we’re better, much wiser than that but I’m just not so sure I have the faith.

Alvarez isnt that good.

His stats from what I've seen point otherwise. Is he of the level of Tchoumeni, no. However he isn't on Klopp's list. Beyond Lavia and Andre, who else in left on that list?
Kone - Injured
Thuram - Dad wants his slice of the cake
Koop - Signed an extension
Gravenberch - Bayern want to keep him
Barella - Out of our budget
Tchoumeni - Out of our budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom