• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games - 17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
City will twat Arsenal. I can only imagine Pep's tippy tappy bellends are spectacular in training games, and this atmosphere and these opponents will give it the perfect feel.

The irony... having returned to UK to avoid being at risk in a country with no health care system... I no longer have Vietnamese satellite.... hence no footy... fuck Sky

Why don't the noises correspond at all. A couple days with some machine learning and they could sort this out.

So far the most interesting thing is the crowd noise. How are they doing it, exactly? There seems to be ebb and flow about it, when a player falls over there is something that sounds like abuse/frustration. Not entirely convincing, but at least it does seem to respond to what’s happening on the pitch somewhat – thought it would be worse.

This is shit. Reassuringly just as shit as it was before this nightmare. Arsenal are still shit and useless, City are still essentially a bunch of fucking soulless cunts.

I don't know why I'm watching it and I guess that's the same, too.

How the fuck is David Luiz paid to play football, while I (usually) sit in an office for my sins?!?!?! I'm just as shit at football as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom