• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games - 17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find it mildly amusing that the fake crowd noise had the 'united' chant at one point.

Bet that's gone down well at the fume.

Good old EA.
I was disappointed there was no spontaneous rendition of "Die, you bastard, die!" while yer man was being stretchered off

Watching NBC sports coverage for to admit their fake crowd noise is quite good... obviously they person take with making it authentic is working hard...

So the crowd sounds different for the American vs UK viewers? In what way?

How can a player as notoriously awful as David Luiz, have generated so much in transfer fees? He's fucking abysmal.

No it was billionaire cunts covering for each other in light of FFP... 45 Million to PSG my Arse... he's never been a reliable defender ever.

No it was billionaire cunts covering for each other in light of FFP... 45 Million to PSG my Arse... he's never been a reliable defender ever.

That was massively dodgy. PSG paying Chelsea more 45-50 million for a player the Chelsea manager didn't want. Then Chelsea buying back? Not having it. Doesn't explain Arsenal signing him though. Fucking idiots.

That was massively dodgy. PSG paying Chelsea more 45-50 million for a player the Chelsea manager didn't want. Then Chelsea buying back? Not having it. Doesn't explain Arsenal signing him though. Fucking idiots.
Being Arsenal explains Arsenal signing him

Well - last night was the biggest anti climax since the Bundesliga return. I stopped watching the first match after 20 minutes, and only really half watched the second one. I have never been one for watching matches without Liverpool, except where it impacts us ... but the lack of engagement with the City game is a worry. I'm beginning to get concerned over my engagement on Sunday ... a boring 0-0 (or an unlikely loss) may just be the final nail in the coffin.

Someone restore me, please

I don't know about robbed. The keeper was pushed over the goal line.
It's a fluke goal in the same category as the beach ball incident imo.
Unlucky yes, robbed? Nah...
The report I read said his own player fell into him and pushed him over the line .. and the ball was shown 'behind' the actual goal post ! Clearly a goal.

Well - last night was the biggest anti climax since the Bundesliga return. I stopped watching the first match after 20 minutes, and only really half watched the second one. I have never been one for watching matches without Liverpool, except where it impacts us ... but the lack of engagement with the City game is a worry. I'm beginning to get concerned over my engagement on Sunday ... a boring 0-0 (or an unlikely loss) may just be the final nail in the coffin.

Those games didn’t impact us. Okay, the second one just postponed our title win by a game.

I enjoyed the league being back and those games were pretty much as I expect. You say yourself you’ve never been one to watch games we are not involved with so that would have influenced how you feel about the matches.

And we are going to win the fucking league by twatting a Hodge Podge team.

I don't know about robbed. The keeper was pushed over the goal line.
It's a fluke goal in the same category as the beach ball incident imo.
Unlucky yes, robbed? Nah...

They were most definitely robbed. The keeper was obstructed by his own player.

The report I read said his own player fell into him and pushed him over the line .. and the ball was shown 'behind' the actual goal post ! Clearly a goal.
They were most definitely robbed. The keeper was obstructed by his own player.
I know, I saw it. Still think it was a fluke goal and I don't see them as being "robbed". Just semantics.

giphy.gif

This league season, man...strangest ever. I haven't really done the math but I just noticed that Bournemouth with 27 points and 9 games to go, can get 54 points if they win all their remaining games and potentially get a place in the CL.

Yup. He caught it awkwardly then his own defender barged him into goal, where he stood, stunned, with the ball a good two feet behind the goal line. No United players around . It was absolutely 100% a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom