• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton 2-0 Everton sturridge with the 2nd
(wouldn't of been a bad deal if we'd of got him in the Torrez deal, 3 in 4 games is it?)

[quote author=FPI Project link=topic=44209.msg1284981#msg1284981 date=1297618598]
Bolton 2-0 Everton sturridge with the 2nd
(wouldn't of been a bad deal if we'd of got him in the Torrez deal, 3 in 4 games is it?)
[/quote]

Majority on here thought he was shit

TBH that's not how I remember it. Most of us, me included, said not that he's a bad player exactly, but that he's less good than he thinks he is and that we'd be better off with the full £50 mill.specified in the release clause.

[quote author=the count link=topic=44209.msg1284547#msg1284547 date=1297525314]
[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1284543#msg1284543 date=1297525190]
On 5Live, the commentator for Arse v Wolves has just made an observation that there are lots of empty seats at the Emirates, but the attendance figures in tomorrow's press will state "60,000".

Curious.
[/quote] Might be lots of season ticket holders not in attendance today so while it is a sell out there are still empty seats
[/quote]

Is the right answer. I say this week in, week out to my Arsenal mates. They are fickle twats.

[quote author=Mistadobalina link=topic=44209.msg1284740#msg1284740 date=1297534405]
This was a good one too, from Trevor Sinclair shit 14 years ago now!
Trevor Sinclair wonder goal
[/quote]

I was there that day. Absolutely stunning goal.

I'd wager, in fact I know, that if that had been scored by a Utd player we would have to endure that for years and years like we did the Beckham halfway line goal.

Funnily enough, it was QPR and Trevor Sinclair, hence its shoved in a vault somewhere.

Sky cunts.

Its laughable that because Rooney scored an overhead kick now its the greatest goal ever.

There's been better scored. While it was top drawer, let's not get carried away. As for the context, it was a derby winner and 3 points only.

[quote author=RolandG link=topic=44209.msg1284993#msg1284993 date=1297620414]
Its laughable that because Rooney scored an overhead kick now its the greatest goal ever.

There's been better scored. While it was top drawer, let's not get carried away. As for the context, it was a derby winner and 3 points only.
[/quote]

See my post above.

They score one and its the bestest ever. Because they and all the Sky cunts say so. Forget what anyone else says they have to be right.

They've been creaming themselves over the Rooney goal all day on the radio today.

The Sinclair goal and Rivaldo's third against Valencia to get Barca into the Champions' League are far better.

Yeah, and the celebration was doo doo.

I've just heard that the Shitrag have a commemorative poster of the Rooney goal, asking people to remember the 12th of February because of it.

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1285297#msg1285297 date=1297689310]
I've just heard that the Shitrag have a commemorative poster of the Rooney goal, asking people to remember the 12th of February because of it.

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.
[/quote]

But the press have never favoured them in any way, shape or form.

Ronnie "I'm from Bolton but I say class and grass like a Southerner" Irani called it "the goal of the decade".

Knob.

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1285318#msg1285318 date=1297690883]
Ronnie "I'm from Bolton but I say class and grass like a Southerner" Irani called it "the goal of the decade".

Knob.
[/quote]

The problem in the media is usually the other way round - people with Southern accents suddenly chucking in "stafff" or "broadcassst" when they've probably never been north of Potter's feckin Bar. TBH it's something of a relief not to hear that yet again.

Irani is a Manc cnut though.

And a shite broadcaster, always jumping in when people are talking.

Probably trying to justify his existence, the knob.

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1285323#msg1285323 date=1297691739]
And a shite broadcaster, always jumping in when people are talking.

Probably trying to justify his existence, the knob.
[/quote]

And with all due respect he was a cricketer not a footballer. So he can fuck right off. They may as well have my opinions!

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1285297#msg1285297 date=1297689310]

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.
[/quote]

Hahaha it's fucking hilarious watching the snowball effect sky and tabloid journalism has had on you poor pommy barstards! It was a decent overhead kick. They get swept along! Fuck me half of them sky united fans have been fans since the mid nineties'actually Hereford are my 2nd team' cos it looks good to associate with success type of cunts. 'next up vote now sky fuck wits! Rooney or Carlos Alberto?' fucking no nothing wankers! Embarrassing the dumbing down of your country. Fuckig pathetic. When's the revolution coming?

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=44209.msg1285331#msg1285331 date=1297692468]
If we get much dumber we'll be halfway down to your standards before we know it.
[/quote]

Thats my greatest fear Jules! Thats my greatest fear.

And for the record Jules the pommy thing was just a bit if fun. I lived in England from the age of 6 for 20 years. A combination of root canal surgery some strong pain killers and too many beer has led to this argument.

So quit judging me judgie.

Cunty John Motson agrees with the poster in the Shitrag of Rooney's goal, as it's "one of the great goals of our time".

Hahahahahaha, PRICK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom