• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Niall K link=topic=44209.msg1285551#msg1285551 date=1297720499]
0-0 FT.

Guess you're gonna have to wait another while for your league title Fernando
[/quote]

Europa league final next season.

Liverpool vs Chelsea.

See ya there Nando.

Since he's arrived they've gone two games without scoring at all.

Wow, I think I'm getting an erection.

Had a few good chances but thankfully didn't score any of them. It makes me as happy seeing the cunt failing miserably! Let's hope Chelsea don't get championsleague next season, love to see what the little bitch does then

Hopefully it'll end up as michael owen syndrome. Chelsea fail to qualify for the champs league, we pip spurs for fourth and win the competition next year, also adding the league. And when chelsea visit anfield after that we wave the silverware right in front of the spanish prats face!!

Oh if only this was a perfect world 8)

[quote author=The Slugmonster link=topic=44209.msg1285581#msg1285581 date=1297725178]
Hopefully it'll end up as michael owen syndrome. Chelsea fail to qualify for the champs league, we pip spurs for fourth and win the competition next year, also adding the league. And when chelsea visit anfield after that we wave the silverware right in front of the spanish prats face!!

Oh if only this was a perfect world 8)
[/quote]

And Chelsea (including Torres) giving us the guard of honour too?

Re Rooney's goal...

Let's not kid ourselves, it was a fucking cracker. He couldn't have caught it any sweeter really. That said, the fucking hyperbole surrounding it in the media is quite staggering.

'Goal of the decade' my arsepipe.

It's not even goal of the season. Cos Pavlyuchenko should have that wrapped up for his volley away to Bolton. Technically much more difficult than Rooney's. A ball dropping straight out of the sky strucks absolutely perfectly through a crowded goalmouth. It was also on his non-preferred foot.

Rooney's goal was probably more visually appealing, Pavlyuchenko's was more technically brilliant.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=44209.msg1285618#msg1285618 date=1297737876]
Re Rooney's goal...

Let's not kid ourselves, it was a fucking cracker. He couldn't have caught it any sweeter really. That said, the fucking hyperbole surrounding it in the media is quite staggering.

'Goal of the decade' my arsepipe.

It's not even goal of the season. Cos Pavlyuchenko should have that wrapped up for his volley away to Bolton. Technically much more difficult than Rooney's. A ball dropping straight out of the sky strucks absolutely perfectly through a crowded goalmouth. It was also on his non-preferred foot.

Rooney's goal was probably more visually appealing, Pavlyuchenko's was more technically brilliant.
[/quote]

Hrm. I actually didn't think Pavlyuchenko placed his shot, but if he did you are correct.

City hardly setting the world alight tonight in the Europa league.. ITV 4.. Tevez, Dzecko, Silva all in starting line up..

[quote author=JimmyK link=topic=44209.msg1285846#msg1285846 date=1297791922]
City hardly setting the world alight tonight in the Europa league.. ITV 4.. Tevez, Dzecko, Silva all in starting line up..
[/quote]

Great support by Aris fans. Boring game though, I fell asleep halfway into the 2nd half

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=44209.msg1285850#msg1285850 date=1297792829]
Anyone else think that Spurs will get smashed tonight?
[/quote]Richard Keys probably

Who is commentating with Alan Shearer?

He just said he'd have Crouch over Ibrahimovic.

What a joke.

[quote author=themn link=topic=44209.msg1285521#msg1285521 date=1297718219]
Spion- what's that link you posted ?

Is it Cunty Motty's local ?
[/quote]

Yes it is.

It's just wrong seeing Spurs in the CL. Twitching Arry and his muppets. I hate them as much as Utd nowadays.

[quote author=jan link=topic=44209.msg1285909#msg1285909 date=1297803887]
How was that not a red card for Flamini?

Milan have been really shit so far
[/quote]

i deeply dislike tottenham but i hope they beat milan, they're acting like a bunch of wankers

I've nothing against Tottenham apart from that candle faced cunt who manages them

[quote author=Markeh link=topic=44209.msg1285911#msg1285911 date=1297803983]
[quote author=jan link=topic=44209.msg1285909#msg1285909 date=1297803887]
How was that not a red card for Flamini?

Milan have been really shit so far
[/quote]

i deeply dislike tottenham but i hope they beat milan, they're acting like a bunch of wankers
[/quote]

It wouldn't hurt if Spurs stayed in the CL so they'd be more likely to drop points in the league, too

Modric on for VdV

One of Milan's defenders looks exactly like Jonas Gutierrez

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=44209.msg1285912#msg1285912 date=1297804100]
I've nothing against Tottenham apart from that candle faced cunt who manages them
[/quote]

hopefully he'll be managing england soon enough

I hope Spurs get demolished, and if Gattuso bites VdV's arm off and uses it to score a goal, I'd be fine with it too.

Gattuso vs Crouch? This is getting fun. I reckon that Crouch would establish the jab and it's all over.

Gattuso is like having a mascot on the field. It's all theatrics.

Hahha, how on earth is Flamini still on the pitch, and why hasn't he been substituted. He should have received a red, he then should have received a second yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom