• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
So how do you think the top four will pan out this year?

Stick a shout now and then we can all do a second option after Aug 31st.

See if it changes.

Personally, I think Man U will get back in there, and as it stands we're the ones who will lose out.

1. Man C
2. Chelsea
3. Spurs
4. Man U

It obviously depends on what business we do over the coming weeks, but as it stands I can't look beyond:

City
Chelsea
United
Spurs

So after 1/10th of the season is over yeah? Cool.

So our transfer dealings until the 29th of July defines our season then, cool.

3 games of 38 are played before the transfer window closes. That wont define our season either.

How would it be any less pointless then? Every thread is pretty pointless, yet here we all are.

Who finishes in the top will change from now and until the 1st of Sept.

Its pointless to be negative about everything before the season has started, and we have a month left of the transfer window.
Its a waste of effort and energy.

If we havent signed anyone when the 1st of Sept, then we can unleash hell or whatever.

But fuck this, I'm on my holliboobs. Logging off for a few weeks.
This place is depressing as hell these days.
And we havent even lost to Watford yet.

So our transfer dealings until the 29th of July defines our season then, cool.

3 games of 38 are played before the transfer window closes. That wont define our season either.
Im telling you now Chelsea, City or United will bank 9 points from those three games.
If you dont think thats season defining I dont know what to say really.

Utd won't win the league. It's over for them for the next while.
Mourinho always does well in his 2nd season.

United haven't introduced too many new players into their first team/squad (unlike City) and now have one of the league's best forwards to finish all those missed chances they had last year, to convert those home draws (where they dominated games) to wins.

Chelsea/Us have the CL/Europe to contend with this year with a somewhat thin squad.

Arsenal the Europa League Thursday/Sunday annoyance.

Spurs haven't added to their squad and have a Wembley hoodoo to conquer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom