• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying we don't only raise our game against the big teams? We don't. It's a fact. Don't make me a bad supporter.
'Nothing will change'

Youre utterly shit.
Turn off your computer.
Make a banner.
Go the game.
Be a hero.
Eat.
Age.
Die.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that considering our owners engineered a massive financial crisis for their own personal gain it's not only obvious that they're a bunch of horrible ruthless cunts, but also probable that they're a race of lizards from another galaxy.

'Nothing will change'

Youre utterly shit.
Turn off your computer.
Make a banner.
Go the game.
Be a hero.
Eat.
Age.
Die.

So you don't agree we only raise our game against the big teams? Do we? Simple question. Yes or no? "You're a mong"is not a choice.

So you don't agree we only raise our game against the big teams? Do we? Simple question. Yes or no? "You're a mong"is not a choice.
By definition you dont NEED to raise your game against the shit teams.
Its all a bit sciency like. Probably better to stick to painting giant letters on a bed sheet.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that considering our owners engineered a massive financial crisis for their own personal gain it's not only obvious that they're a bunch of horrible ruthless cunts, but also probable that they're a race of lizards from another galaxy.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, it's not another galaxy. Same galaxy, different solar system.

I feel like people are playing nba jam in here

Less of the sniping please.

Rael, welcome (I ain't said it yet), but stop unsettling the natives

Mein Herr, play nice or ill break out the flail

I am playing nice.
Im just playing.
Like I said we are all in it together now so it hardly fucking matters how we feel about it.

^^^showing off 'cause he's a landowner, or something.

Hang on. I've put forward my opinion without being offensive. Yet I get called a mong and a cavernous arsehole. I've not insulted anyone. What is it with here? My view doesn't fit in with the in crowd so I have to tow the line? Can't you have a debate or differing opinion? Sounds like you're all pretty insecure or a clique.

Hang on. I've put forward my opinion without being offensive. Yet I get called a mong and a cavernous arsehole. I've not insulted anyone. What is it with here? My view doesn't fit in with the in crowd so I have to tow the line? Can't you have a debate or differing opinion? Sounds like you're all pretty insecure or a clique.
You tell him kid. Hes like fucking John Henry up in here.

You're pretty blunt and forceful in your opinion and seemingly saying that that is the only opinion that's right. You're allowed your opinion and I have no problems with your opinion. It's how you phrase it. It comes across as needlessly abrasive.

I asked you not to incite the natives. You'll also notice how I told Herr off.

Now, play nice.

Damn straight. Most of these homos would rather go dogging with their dads than go to Anfield. And hardly any of them believe the truth about the lizards.

Honestly like. This place was a real fucking hotbed, challenging the likes of Rawk and Est and then they got rid of some of the older most established mods and replaced them with some unproven mods from elsewhere and this on top of losing mods year in year out for the last few years, now we are down to the last few and with a much lower wage bill, this place is ripe for a sale now while its a much more attractive investment than while it was well good and all but bloated with some old mods.

Teeny weeny little lie here.

Damn straight. Most of these homos would rather go dogging with their dads than go to Anfield. And hardly any of them believe the truth about the lizards.

I prefer chameleon rather than uncool plain lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom