• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that Herr fella to stop following me round then.
Im not following you round mate, really im not. I normally only respond to posts I see an opportunity to rip the piss out of. Thats why it SEEMS to you that I am following you.

Honestly though I am just fucking around. I feel for you, and I hope your concerns turn out to be unfounded. We shall see I guess.

This is maybe a tad off topic but why do soldiers wear camouflage outfits when they go out and about in town? I see a few in Sainsburys and, to be frank, they don't blend in at all, either the green/mud ones or the desert sand ones. I mean, what's the point?
Brilliant

This is maybe a tad off topic but why do soldiers wear camouflage outfits when they go out and about in town? I see a few in Sainsburys and, to be frank, they don't blend in at all, either the green/mud ones or the desert sand ones. I mean, what's the point?

The point is it is cool like to strut around - the sense of power the uniform brings. How uncool it is to be in plain old civilian rags. Why hide when you do not want to hide?

Well everything in life is based on hope, is it not?

Personally, I think Suarez will prove to be a lot more clinical with his finishing this season. He'll score a lot more. I think Borini will be a good striker. He scored 6 from 9 last year for Swansea, and 9 from 24 for Roma. Plus Rodgers has worked with him before, and if anyone knows how to get the most out of a player, I'd bet my house that Rodgers would be the man to do it.

I know it's hard to be optimistic after what happened last night, but fuck it, it could have been a lot worse. We did a great job in reinforcing our midfield. As Rodgers already said, miracles aren't gonna happen overnight, and rebuilding the squad will take time. We have a good defence. We play very attractive football, compared with 3 years ago. We've been very unfortunate last season in front of goal. We created loads of chances, but a lot of the time bad luck prevailed on the day.

Basically everyone is downbeat because we lost out on a striker in the transfer window, but people are forgetting that we've also made some excellent signings. Guys who also know how to scores goals. I guarantee that if we signed these guys a lot later in the transfer window, people wouldn't be so depressed.
Just seen this!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNNfAuMq-M0

This Rael chap does seem to be getting a bit of a rough ride for having a different opinion.
Nah, just playing.

I sense you weren't just playing but because this George fella who seems a sensible and respected lad Identified there was a bit of uncalled mob mentality going on you thought you'd back down. I'm not here for a fight or to be sneered at, just to give my opinion on my club, so if you want to carry on with your attitude towards me I can't do anything about that.

I sense you weren't just playing but because this George fella who seems a sensible and respected lad Identified there was a bit of uncalled mob mentality going on you thought you'd back down. I'm not here for a fight or to be sneered at, just to give my opinion on my club, so if you want to carry on with your attitude towards me I can't do anything about that.
Righto, if you say so.

PS. If it's your club, why didn't you sanction the Dempsey contract? Just asking, Chief.

Being a smartarse again with the 'PS. If it's your club, why didn't you sanction the Dempsey contract? Just asking, Chief'.

You know what I meant.

Rael, just chill the fuck out. People on here like to fuck around with others, especially newbies. It's nothing personal. Oncy, is just so much better at it than everyone else.

Rael, just chill the fuck out. People on here like to fuck around with others, especially newbies. It's nothing personal. Oncy, is just so much better at it than everyone else.

The guy who calls people mongs? Wow, great role model. I'm game for a laugh and taking the piss butnit's been constant jibes from two posters since I joined. Are they the two "We LIve 'Ere" Rotweillers?

The guy who calls people mongs? Wow, great role model. I'm game for a laugh and taking the piss butnit's been constant jibes from two posters since I joined. Are they the two "We LIve 'Ere" Rotweillers?
Like I said, chill the fuck out, lad.

Plus, you jumped in here, with a big ol' message/agenda.

Whether you like it or not, folks 'round here get kinda jumpeh !

hillbilly1243033464.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom