• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
They paid 9 mill euros to Sporting for 25 %. In total this deal will cost them a shitload for just a decent defender.
They're getting rinsed for transfer fees.
Rumour is 29 mill...

What is with people trying to add legs to the transfer fees we pay. We are bad enough with out adding legs...

The deal is for €20m, £16m.

And for once this transfer couldn't be more transparent.

http://t.co/WTvRGq7nGA

We pay €10m now, €5m on Dec 1st, and €5m on July 1st

Falcoa Cavani or Etoo we will have one of them in our squad come sept 2nd i just have this fucked up feeling falcoa will be here for a year

Fuck off with your superfan bollocks. You really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about with ridiculous accusations like that. Love coming onto a forum about my club and being attacked by fellow supporters while a manc gets defended.
God this place fucks me off.
I just do not understand why a genuine Manc fan would ever want to set foot on a Liverpool forum. How many manc forums has reds on them? I'll guess. None. It's fucking mental. And all of you that think it's a nice touchy feely thing can fuck off too.
I'm seriously close to leaving here.
Pretty simple. Give me more than 15 likes to this post and I'll leave and never return and you can all continue your Manc/Arsenal love in.

I saw that this post had loads of likes and got seriously worried. Then I saw the last line.

Kudos, you have developed an ingenious way of receiving likes. Maybe I underestimated you.

I won't like it, though. I don't care if you leave or not, I just don't understand why you'd attack a good poster, just because they support a different team to you. Are you xenophobic/racist in the real world just because people are different to you?

Boys talented i see a lot of Iniesta in him if he was at any other club bar Real or Barca he would be a star

Oh he's class, no doubt about it. But we're well stocked in that position really. I'd prefer we spent it on a striker

[quote="Halmeister, post: 1171528, member: your right but hes one of those players that in a few years we will regret not going for i just pray we dnt wake up on sept 2nd with Bony or Etoo

What is with people trying to add legs to the transfer fees we pay. We are bad enough with out adding legs...

The deal is for €20m, £16m.

And for once this transfer couldn't be more transparent.

http://t.co/WTvRGq7nGA

We pay €10m now, €5m on Dec 1st, and €5m on July 1st

Ah, fair enough. Read that Sporting just owned 25 % though.
16 mill is quite a lot of money aswell mind. Nearly Lovren that.

So did we actually get 75 or 65 for Suarez?
Apparently it's claimed from the press conf to be 65.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ntation-key-takeaways-from-strikers-unveiling

Can't see why clubs aren't forced to publish details of transfers including agents fees. Besides settling arguments between fans, I'd say there is a lot of dodgy dealings and payments going on throughout the game.
Particularly third party ownership structures.

Is a player allowed to own part of himself through a third party company?

I'm fine with having the Manc cunt on here so long as he doesn't turn into some snivelling apologist. Skully called him out on being a rim merchant the other day and I'm delighted he did. We don't need some Manc telling us how great we are and how shite they are.

That's our job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom