• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how sodastreams shares have continually dropped since people realised they were all made in illegal settlements

I used to think lemonade was made by putting water into a sodastream, alas the day I was older enough to use the sodastream was one of the most disappointing of my life.

Soda Streams - Bridging gaps between war ravaged tribes is just one of it's many many features. A nice gesture by the Manc and Shouty Sean. :)

34 goals in 67 games for Villa is impressive when you think about how shite they are.
Benteke could be a good option if we get him cheapish.

Here's my wife and I in some of my favourite shots of us with our beloved soda stream. We also have a pretty amazing set of hair tongs:

SodaStream-vintage.jpg

You're just a young Hugh Laurie.

I'll post a photo of me using it to make a delicious and refreshing beverage.

Amazon deliver. Sorted.

Yeah until your delivery guy steals your SodaStream and the flavors so he can have his own.

I reckon you might need to fly out to Liverpool to secure it from the Manc and Sean yourself. They'll obviously cover all travel expenses.

Snodgrass out for 6 months with a dislocated kneecap. That sounds really painful. While Hull is looking for a replacement, we should push Assaidi to them given that the Stoke deal has broken down on personal terms. Hopefully their desperation makes them more likely to come to an agreement with him.

Yeah until your delivery guy steals your SodaStream and the flavors so he can have his own.

I reckon you might need to fly out to Liverpool to secure it from the Manc and Sean yourself. They'll obviously cover all travel expenses.
If I'm going to that effort, they should really cover the cost of a ticket for the match an a few pints as well.

Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller has admitted to rejecting a lucrative offer to join Manchester United.

An approach was made, with United eager to bring world-class talent into their ranks as they seek a reversal in fortune. Muller admits a move would have been of financial benefit to him, with the money on offer ‘astronomical’. He has, however, taken a decision he believes will be of greater benefit to his long-term career, with the 24-year-old happy and settled at Bayern.
He told Bild when asked if United had come close to signing him: “Of course. “I was aware that I could earn more by making that transfer. “The amount that foreign clubs were offering me was astronomical. But Bayern are my club, a change was not an issue for me."

Balotelli would be a great addition player wise but we'd need to hope he isn't a bad influence on our junior ranks!

Would he though? He certainly hasn't proved he's a great player so far in his career.

Great addition, not great player. In the context of where our squad currently is with goalscoring forward being a gap, I think he would be one of the better options that we could look to.

Great addition, not great player. In the context of where our squad currently is with goalscoring forward being a gap, I think he would be one of the better options that we could look to.

What about the fact that he's a bona fide crazy man? He gets shipped from pillar to post for a reason.

edit: a quick check on wiki tells me he's scored 26 in 43 games for Milan. That's good going.

image.jpg

Heres me with my sodastream. This was in the middle of my Mumford and Sons phase.
Send me the cash lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom