• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah here etchy, knock that affectionate 'Mou' shite on it's head. He's Mourinho to us. Dickhead is also acceptable I suppose.
Mou is an affectionate term? Was too lazy to spell his whole name. How abt Mourn?

Did Utd really sell Kagawa for 6 mill to Dortmund? Fucking hell.

Sounds like they're retroactively trying to finance their spending now? Kinda weird that most of their transfers rumors are about them selling players now.

Not bothered. He is wank. Hope somebody comes in to grab Welback, who injects some pace in their play

Hernandez isn't a poor player. He's a one trick pony, but that trick happens to be scoring goals. It's not enough in the Prem to be just a goalhanger, even a very good one, but I reckon he'd do OK in Spain, especially as an impact sub.

Falcao was left out of the Monaco squad yesterday, apart from to Madrid, where the fuck is he going? Arse buy Benzema and he goes to Madrid maybe?

Falcao was left out of the Monaco squad yesterday, apart from to Madrid, where the fuck is he going? Arse buy Benzema and he goes to Madrid maybe?

Benzema's going no-where. They love him there, the perfect foil for the Galacticos.

City being linked now, but they need to raise around 30M, and sell one of their international players.

The Radamel Falcao saga continues. The Guardian says that Monaco have now offered the Colombian to Manchester City for 70 million euros.

Manuel Pellegrini remains keen to sign the striker but City face a race against the clock and would need to offload a foreign player to free up a space in their squad.

The English champions are allowed a net spend of 49 million pounds due to financial fair play regulations and have around 24 million at the moment -- meaning that they would need to raise funds by selling Alvaro Negredo, Micah Richards, Matija Nastasic and Scott Sinclair in order to meet the principality's asking price.

I believe Falcao only has one destination he wants to go to - Real Madrid.
Looks to me like Monaco are trying to get City into a bidding war with Madrid to get more money.

However, the signing of Hernandez may change things, and hint that Real Madrid might have given up on signing Falcao...

Why do Madrid need hernandez.

Benzema, bale, Ronaldo, isco, Rodriquez and then little shit pea?

Liverpool JUMP queue to tempt ex-Barcelona goalkeeper to Anfield

LIVERPOOL have lined up a move for former Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes to leave Simon Mignolet fighting for his Anfield future.

By: Paul JoycePublished: Sun, August 31, 2014

Victor Valdes is a free agent after leaving Barcelona this summer[GETTY]

Valdes is recovering from a cruciate knee injury that saw him end his trophy-laden spell at the Nou Camp on the sidelines.

He is not is expected to be fit until November, but Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is prepared to wait and put Valdes, 32, through a stringent medical.

Valdes can sign outside the transfer window because he is a free agent and would place enormous pressure on Mignolet, whose form has been inconsistent.

Liverpool JUMP queue to tempt ex-Barcelona goalkeeper to Anfield

LIVERPOOL have lined up a move for former Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes to leave Simon Mignolet fighting for his Anfield future.

By: Paul JoycePublished: Sun, August 31, 2014

Victor Valdes is a free agent after leaving Barcelona this summer[GETTY]

Valdes is recovering from a cruciate knee injury that saw him end his trophy-laden spell at the Nou Camp on the sidelines.

He is not is expected to be fit until November, but Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is prepared to wait and put Valdes, 32, through a stringent medical.

Valdes can sign outside the transfer window because he is a free agent and would place enormous pressure on Mignolet, whose form has been inconsistent.
Great move. Good keeper who is exceptional on the deck and suited to our system.

Valdes matured from into an excellent keeper.

The only issue is that I'm pretty sure he was on huge wages at Barca and I don't think we should be getting a 32 year old on 100K plus or whatever a week.

The only issue is that I'm pretty sure he was on huge wages at Barca and I don't think we should be getting a 32 year old on 100K plus or whatever a week.
The pressing question is, would you rather him over mignolet? Your a barca fan who knows his onions.... he'd undoubtedly provide serious competitio n. Mignolet would have to step up his game surely if he were to sign.

The pressing question is, would you rather him over mignolet? Your a barca fan who knows his onions.... he'd undoubtedly provide serious competitio n. Mignolet would have to step up his game surely if he were to sign.

Valdes is as good as they come in one on one situations (half the time I wonder whether opposition strikers are just paid off to fluff it when they're through on goal) and a great shot stopper. Issues are that he's still prone to the odd moment of madness and isn't the best at set-pieces.

Providing the injury hasn't fucked him, I'd have him over Ming yeah, but then I don't rate Mingolet as that great a keeper. He's a good shot stopper, that much is undeniable, but overall he doesn't inspire confidence. I sighed when he let the ball slip out of his hands early on in the game today - there is too much of that kinda shit from him.

I don't mind as long as he's still at a good level and his contract is relatively short. No fee after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom