• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer window nearly upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for this plan of signing as many attacking players as possible to score so many goals it doesn't matter how many Mingey let's in.

He will improve, he has to. he can, he will he must. It's possible. To save him. Or him to shave himself. oh.

If Rodgers is intent on populating the squad with mobile attackers who can play through the middle or on the wings, then we should be looking again at Konoplyanka, whose contract expires in June.
p
names too long to ard too prhonounce, s⇑mell etc.

Read that we're struggeling with FFP. So unless some cunts buy Borini and Milan pay a fee for Suso I doubt much will happen.

Origi seems to be the only incoming transfer.

Read that we're struggeling with FFP. So unless some cunts buy Borini and Milan pay a fee for Suso I doubt much will happen.

Origi seems to be the only incoming transfer.
We spent 30m net last summer. We have champions league and increased revenue this season. How can we possibly be struggling with FFP!?

We spent 30m net last summer. We have champions league and increased revenue this season. How can we possibly be struggling with FFP!?

Added to which - they don't check the accounts mid-season ! If we buy now (when our need is most desperate) and throttle back in the Summer then surely there wouldn't be any problem with FFP especially with all the investment in the new stand and upgrading the stadium.

10 years. Last time we turned a profit was '04.

We have seriously wasted alot of money in that time. Its improved markedly under FSG but given our fan base and profile we must have been one of the worst run clubs in Europe for a while.

I see FSG have got their priorities right again!!! ffs you couldn't make this shit up

"Liverpool FC Ladies manager Matt Beard this week unveiled three new signings at Anfield in centre-half Satara Murray, 21, from the America college scene and the Norwegian pair of striker Line Krogedal Smorsgard, 27 and full-back Ingrid Ryland, 25."

I see FSG have got their priorities right again!!! ffs you couldn't make this shit up

"Liverpool FC Ladies manager Matt Beard this week unveiled three new signings at Anfield in centre-half Satara Murray, 21, from the America college scene and the Norwegian pair of striker Line Krogedal Smorsgard, 27 and full-back Ingrid Ryland, 25."

Their lizard masterplan is to build the greatest women's team on the planet and then fit out Melwood with sex change equipment.

REDS PLAN KEEPER SWOOP
Liverpool are planning an audacious January swoop for Barcelonagoalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, according to reports in Spain.
The German stopper joined the Catalan giants from Borussia Monchengladbach for £9.7m in the summer but is currently behind Claudio Bravo in the Nou Camp pecking order. Arsenal and Manchester United had shown a reported interest in the 22-year-old but Liverpool are looking to steal a march on their Premier League rivals.
Ter Stegen spoke to German publication Sport Bild about his current situation: “It’s good to be at Barca but the situation is difficult. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t care and it isn’t easy being a spectator,”
“I want to be the No. 1 and I’m convinced that’s something that will happen if I continue to improve and work hard.
“I can only try to prove that I am the best [of the two goalkeepers] and that’s why I came here, so it’s something I will fight for."

Nice thought, but where would we get the money they'd charge for him? I'll bet this is his agent trying to put the screws on Barca on his behalf.

Liverpool's Lucas Leiva is said to be favourable to an Italian move, and the English club could provide an answer to Inter's advances today.
Rumours of the Nerazzurri's interest in the Brazilian have been circulating since December, but the clubs may now be close to reaching an agreement.
According to today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, Leiva has already spoken with Coach Roberto Mancini and would like to move to the Serie A club.
Inter's ambition is reportedly to pick the player up in a loan deal, or in a player exchange including a small payment. The Reds on the other hand would prefer a direct purchase.
New contacts between the two clubs will take place today, with La Gazzetta confirming that a definitive answer by Liverpool is plausible.
Another player being followed attentively is Inter veteran Thiago Motta, currently with Paris Saint-Germain. The Italian oriundo could join the Nerazzurri either as an alternative or as an addition to Leiva.

REDS PLAN KEEPER SWOOP
Liverpool are planning an audacious January swoop for Barcelonagoalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, according to reports in Spain.
The German stopper joined the Catalan giants from Borussia Monchengladbach for £9.7m in the summer but is currently behind Claudio Bravo in the Nou Camp pecking order. Arsenal and Manchester United had shown a reported interest in the 22-year-old but Liverpool are looking to steal a march on their Premier League rivals.
Ter Stegen spoke to German publication Sport Bild about his current situation: “It’s good to be at Barca but the situation is difficult. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t care and it isn’t easy being a spectator,”
“I want to be the No. 1 and I’m convinced that’s something that will happen if I continue to improve and work hard.
“I can only try to prove that I am the best [of the two goalkeepers] and that’s why I came here, so it’s something I will fight for."

Yes please.

Liverpool's Lucas Leiva is said to be favourable to an Italian move, and the English club could provide an answer to Inter's advances today.
Rumours of the Nerazzurri's interest in the Brazilian have been circulating since December, but the clubs may now be close to reaching an agreement.
According to today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, Leiva has already spoken with Coach Roberto Mancini and would like to move to the Serie A club.
Inter's ambition is reportedly to pick the player up in a loan deal, or in a player exchange including a small payment. The Reds on the other hand would prefer a direct purchase.
New contacts between the two clubs will take place today, with La Gazzetta confirming that a definitive answer by Liverpool is plausible.
Another player being followed attentively is Inter veteran Thiago Motta, currently with Paris Saint-Germain. The Italian oriundo could join the Nerazzurri either as an alternative or as an addition to Leiva.

Perfect. Give us Shaqiri.

Liverpool could land Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain six months earlier than planned. The Reds know a £30million bid will trigger Higuain's release clause and initially wanted to land the star next summer, but now look set secure the deal before the end of January.

Napoli manager Rafael Benitez today wrapped up the signing of Sampdoria frontman Manolo Gabbiadini for £11million - creating further competition among his strikers. And with the club under pressure from Financial Fair Play to keep the books balanced, they may have to offload a forward to make room for Gabbiadini.
And that player looks set to be Higuain, who is expected to force a move away from the Serie A club in June at any rate.

Benitez has already had to fend off speculation Higuain cannot play alongside fellow striker Duvan Zapata, while the club also boast attacking talents Jose Callejon, Lorenzo Insigne, Michu and Dries Mertens. "Can Higuain and Zapata play together? Yes, it's a possibility and we did that a few times during games, but it can be an option when starting too," Benitez said last month.

Napoli also today confirmed the signing of Ivan Strinic. The left-back arrived from Dnipro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom