• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United vs Liverpool : PL - Sunday 24th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
An attack of Rom, Mata & Rashford is ideal for us against a team who want to counter attack. Rom can be dangerous in the box but we could make him anonymous in this one. Expect him to target Matip on long balls.

If the other door handle wasn't fixed when we've been top of the league & winning games don't you fucking dare fix it now.

Jinxy bastard.
Fixing the broken side caused our up term of form against Bournemouth, fixing the other side so they match will lead us to number 19!

No Trent is ridiculous, seems like an overreaction to what happened last season.

If anyone saw the Sky interview with Carra and Salah, it was interesting when he was on about them having to tell Trent to calm down against United.

Maybe Klopp just wants the big personalities on the pitch.

I agree though, I think Milner has lost a yard. I wouldn't start him ahead of Trent.

Bricking it now. Went from asleep to groggy to straight bricking it. Let's set the tone early with a few crunching tackles and slow down Rashford et al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom