• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United vs Liverpool : PL - Sunday 24th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS. Bex is hungover, so has taken forever to get belle ready & now has to go get her birthday bike.

As such the boys will be here for at least an hour of the match.

They aren't usually, so it's a potential jinx. Not happy at all.

Would you sacrifice your boys to avoid a potential jinx?

Fuck me, I do like the United team though :)
  • 1De Gea
  • 18Young
  • 12Smalling
  • 2Lindelöf
  • 23Shaw
  • 21Herrera
  • 39McTominay
  • 6Pogba
  • 8Mata
  • 9Lukaku
  • 10Rashford
Substitutes

• 3Bailly
  • 7Sánchez
  • 14Lingard
  • 15Pereira
  • 17Fred
  • 20Dalot
  • 22Romero

Last edited:
Fuck, I'm really not happy about Milner at RB.

Not cos he's let us down often, which of course he hasn't, but cos TAA offers us so much more when he plays there.

Klopp is as aware of that as anyone though, so if he's playing Milner it must be because he doesn't think TAA can cut it for the 90 minutes.

Playing devils advocate to myself, Milner's experience could be massive in a game where they will be trying to turn it into a passion-filled end to end thriller when we will want a more measured approach.

Solksjaer always looks like he's trying to get his head together after spending the last few days getting fisted by half a dozen Turks in a Gelsenkirchen chemsex dungeon.

Right so I’m watching this from bed with a chest infection, I don’t know what my record is watching games when ill but I hope we ducking batter these cunts.

Man scums will kick us silly i reckon.

And we will have a ref who chickens out of handling out cards.

I hope Young breaks his leg.

“Just because Trent was out for a while, played the last game and we have two games coming up,” the manager said, when asked to explain his starting line-up.

“I don’t like to think too much about the games coming up usually, but it’s pretty much the first moment in the season for while that we could make a decision with Millie and we will need Trent in the next weeks very much.

“So I don’t want to do it today and Wednesday, for example, which is a difficult task and we have Millie available, that helps as well, so all good.”

“Just because Trent was out for a while, played the last game and we have two games coming up,” the manager said, when asked to explain his starting line-up.

“I don’t like to think too much about the games coming up usually, but it’s pretty much the first moment in the season for while that we could make a decision with Millie and we will need Trent in the next weeks very much.

“So I don’t want to do it today and Wednesday, for example, which is a difficult task and we have Millie available, that helps as well, so all good.”

Well, that shows how much I know.

Hopefully Klopp proves why I'm a dickhead sat on a couch & he's a millionaire football manager.

Reactions: Ijg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom