• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We need to talk abou Ming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
He was back to his usual shit standards yesterday. That "attempt" at a save from Xhaka's shot was horrendous.
Karius doesnt look as if he can step up to be anything more than a back up, so we desperatly need a new GK.
I doubt we will go after one in January, but this summer Klopp will surely have to change his nr 1.

Get a commanding GK that has the quality to produce some match winning saves on a regular basis and will install some confidence in our back 5.

Look at these stats, it beyond poor. Fucking hell.

We don't need to talk about him.

We all knew when he got his new 5 year contract from Klopp that he wasn't good enough.

Piss in his pants whenever the going gets tough. Even with another 2 keepers snapping at his heels he remains shit.

What you see is what you get, he's never going to be any different. If he is first choice next season then Klopp can't complain if we don't win anything.

He's a massive bag of shite. So are LFC for giving the mong a five year contract! We are dicks. What else is new!

That mess-up with him putting one hand up for the long shot: I've heard loads of pundits insist that any other keeper would put two hands up, but is that right? I'd never claim to know more than about zero about keeping, but I would've thought that it's fractionally quicker and more effective to reach with one hand rather than both, when you're moving quickly, upwards and at a slight angle, like that for a high shot, and I'm also pretty sure most keepers, these days, DO favour using one hand rather than both. I'm not excusing Mignolet for letting it in, that was weak, but some of the punditry strikes me as just an excuse to use any criticism they can think of.

That mess-up with him putting one hand up for the long shot: I've heard loads of pundits insist that any other keeper would put two hands up, but is that right? I'd never claim to know more than about zero about keeping, but I would've thought that it's fractionally quicker and more effective to reach with one hand rather than both, when you're moving quickly, upwards and at a slight angle, like that for a high shot, and I'm also pretty sure most keepers, these days, DO favour using one hand rather than both. I'm not excusing Mignolet for letting it in, that was weak, but some of the punditry strikes me as just an excuse to use any criticism they can think of.
Yeah, I think most would have used one hand. It's just that the ball was swerving and Mignolet is shite.

Not "title-challenging" quality. We see that each time whenever we think we're embarking on a run-- he brings us down to his level. It's not his fault for being third rate but he ought to have been binned alongside his compatriot, Benteke, who is of similar level.

I'd agree with that, most keepers would go one handed. My initial reaction of questioning why he didn't use both hands also had me wondering if I was being harsh just because it's Ming and I don't rate him.

I can't remember what game it was but he has definitely conceded a goal like this before for us, I would've thought 2 hands was possible given that it was very close to him but who knows. I do think he also went down too early with Ozils goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom