• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend games

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put a lot of pressure on himself & the side there, only just stopping short of saying they must win the three next games.

Massive lols from my ice packed bed! 4-0!!!!! hahahaha - And Pogba looks like a masive bag of shit! a win win!

As an aside - Utd look absolutley like they did in the mid 80's - The return of Big Ron (only with more money) 90Mill they smashed on Pogba. Kante looks a million times better. - I guess we'll see when the cunt settles in and the season is over. At the moment though. LOL :)

c967cde4ee91acadd43fde3d7e323d32.jpg

Another silver lining, he's looked their best defender this season.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gabriele Marcotti
‏@Marcotti
Sky Italia suggesting Mourinho was unhappy with Conte's sideline antics today + that's what he told him at full time.

According to Sky Italia, Mou said it's just his opinion, but "u don't wind up crowd at 4-0. You do it at 1-0. It's humiliating."

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 9m9 minutes ago
Mourinho says "if we could delete the defensive mistake (in the first minute) the globality of the performance was very good"

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 3m3 minutes ago
Mourinho in press conference suggesting to a journalist that he isn't "honest" - not an accusation you want to make in public

The meltdown has officially begun.

Bailly out for at least 6 months with ligament damage.

I'd never wish injury on a player, so hopefully it's not as bad as first suspected.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not looking that bad.

This is the best set of results for beards.

I reckon it does show that us and Chelsea are gonna benefit considerably for not being in Europe.

That United goalkeeper - very good but I think the secret to beating him are low shots either side wide of him - cunt does not like to go down or is rather slow to go down. The mid-air Coutinhio shots seem to be his specialty.

Not that I am complaining, but what is wrong with Pogba? I know he was overpriced at 90 million but he looks overpriced at 35 million based on his current performances.

Is he really that good?

Is it the fact that he stood out with his pace and power in Serie A which is not that big of a deal in the premier league? Or having Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio beside him to do the actual midfield stuff, enabled him to focus on the highlight reel stuff which he cannot do with Fellaini and Herrera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom