• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well, it's only a domestic worthless cup that no on gives a shit about. I'd rather have our players fit and stuff, than trivial silverware.

Hopefully Fernandinho is crocked. Thats a big plus.
Plus they play twice in the next 6 days right?
Could be a hindrance

I ended up almost wanting City to win after that disgraceful shit from Kepa. I hope Sarri drops him for the rest of the season, but that's not how those Chav cunts roll

Ahh well, it's only a domestic worthless cup that no on gives a shit about. I'd rather have our players fit and stuff, than trivial silverware.

Who knows if Studge doesn't miss a sitter early in the 2nd half ... we really should have won that tie before Chelsea bought on Hazard

I'd love to win any trophy.

But what today has showed, is that we lack quality squad depth especially in the attacking positions.

Sturridge, Origi, Moreno and the like, were simply not good enough to beat a 2nd string Chelsea in the 3rd round.

0_GettyImages-1127105582-1.jpg

Do you see the fat bloke, bottom left hand corner? This guy will survive even after the cockroaches have gone. He's amazing. Gary Staker I think his name is. He was there at Chelski when Ranieri arrived. He somehow managed to convince the club he could serve as Ranieri's translator, even though he just made stuff up. He was eventually rumbled when he stood next to the manager on MOTD, and after Ranieri had rambled on for several minutes in Italian, Staker just said, 'Er, he said it was a game of two halves'. But instead of sacking him, the club just kept giving him new jobs to do,. I think he's currently player liaison officer, but all he seems to do is stand next to the dug out. Amazing powers of survival this bloke!

5123170-6285887-Gary_Staker_right_speaks_Italian_which_has_helped_him_gain_more_-a-44_1539783965894.jpg

It is extraordinary, isn't it? Some might allege he may have squirrelled a few incriminating negatives away in a bank vault somewhere. I couldn't possibly comment.

Yep, remember him from the Raneiri days. Has anyone seen the TV show Silicon Valley? He's like the character Big Head. He just gets paid to turn up and no one knows what he does.

Yep, remember him from the Raneiri days. Has anyone seen the TV show Silicon Valley? He's like the character Big Head. He just gets paid to turn up and no one knows what he does.

Or like George Costanza in Seinfeld at the New York Yankees. But this guy, I was asking a London hack about him a while back, and the hack said he just does stuff like sort out Netflix if a player wants it, that sort of thing, and apparently he's no good at that, either, because he can barely use a computer! As JJ says, it must be blackmail!

I think it’s mad that is on a Monday night.

When I lived in Nottingham is always remember to avoid the bars along the canal side when this fixture was on. You’d only get plastic cups for your bevvy.

I think it’s mad that is on a Monday night.

When I lived in Nottingham is always remember to avoid the bars along the canal side when this fixture was on. You’d only get plastic cups for your bevvy.

Probably cause they’ll have less trouble on a Monday.

The canal is full of twats these days, never go down there now.

Really good game this.

Probably cause they’ll have less trouble on a Monday.

The canal is full of twats these days, never go down there now.

Really good game this.

It always was on a Saturday. It was great for me and my mates on a Friday straight from work. Then head into town.

Reactions: Ijg
0_GettyImages-1127105582-1.jpg

Do you see the fat bloke, bottom left hand corner? This guy will survive even after the cockroaches have gone. He's amazing. Gary Staker I think his name is. He was there at Chelski when Ranieri arrived. He somehow managed to convince the club he could serve as Ranieri's translator, even though he just made stuff up. He was eventually rumbled when he stood next to the manager on MOTD, and after Ranieri had rambled on for several minutes in Italian, Staker just said, 'Er, he said it was a game of two halves'. But instead of sacking him, the club just kept giving him new jobs to do,. I think he's currently player liaison officer, but all he seems to do is stand next to the dug out. Amazing powers of survival this bloke!

5123170-6285887-Gary_Staker_right_speaks_Italian_which_has_helped_him_gain_more_-a-44_1539783965894.jpg
They have another guy who comes to matches with a toothbrush and brushes his teeth and spits out right in front of the dugout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom