• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wimbledon

Wow.
All credit to Roger amazing belief and stamina at his age.
It's outstanding stuff.
Djokovic has dropped a level or two but all credit to Roger for raising his game.
Really hope Roger wins it now he definitely deserves it.

Yeah, i hope Federer wins this now, Djokovic looks like hes doing what Murray done in the 2012 US Open final at 2-2, off the court to have a word with himself.

The WTA's noble fight for equal prize money was taking equality way too far IMO. It was an injustice.

Yep, they should play 5 sets if they want equality but i'm not sure if many spectators are really interested in watching women play 5 sets, maybe from the quarter finals onwards? probably sound like a sexist git but the women's game is just a side show to me as are most if not all women's sports.

What a match.
Unbelievable resilience shown from both men.
Father time probably just caught up with Roger at the end there.
Really enjoyed that game.

Nice to see Roger so graceful and sporting in defeat unlike Murray who would be in floods of tears and embarrassing himself.

Yeah I know but Murray looks like a spoilt child when he cries.
It's fucking hilarious.

I was one of the soft gits who had some sympathy for him, 4 slam finals lost must have been tough to take, it was cringey though.

Federer already had a shit load of slams when he blubbed, no sympathy for him there, that was when Nadal really had his number, like he pretty much always has tbh, it felt like Federer cried because he was sort of helpless and incredibly frustrated at Nadal for being too good and taking these titles away from him.

Back
Top Bottom