• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (A) FA Cup replay Tuesday 17th Feb 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot and Fabio had been providing alot of cover for our fullbacks. We look alot more secured in that department.

Reactions: dee
Replays of the Elliott goal are damning on the keeper but still cracking goal

I do think we’ve been outstanding but have done the most basics right except score another goal (Gakpo is so bereft of self-belief in front of goal.) More importantly , teammates have backed each other.

Reactions: dee
The press is working. There was a little bit of swagger back in our attack just before and after our goal. Bajcetic has been good and provided the balance our midfield needs.

We’re playing well. The shape looks better and the players give a shit.
Some good performances and positive from Gakpo.

Badger Tits is boss.

a) Team seems hungrier today - a few 1st teamers should be taking notes.
b) I've only watching the last 30 minutes of 1st half but Joe Gomez looks ok? I mean no fuck ups thank the dear lord.
c) Badger Tits should play near Fabinho in the next game - he's not ready yet but he cannot be any worse than what we saw at Brighton.
d) I thought having a 1-2 (ST, with two CAMs behind him) would work better with our personnel ... imagine Salah now with two creative players behind him? I think this has to be the way forward until our team is healthier.
e) very happy for elliot
f) Milner cannot play eveyr game, and he's slower etc, but his presence on the pitch seems to be more 'inspiring' than that of Hendo. I'd keep him for another year as midfielder #7 or 8 ...

Bajcetic looks better than Fab on current form. Gomez playing better at LCB. Keita a better fit at the mo than Hendo. Forwards pressing well.

Bajcetic looks better than Fab on current form. Gomez playing better at LCB. Keita a better fit at the mo than Hendo. Forwards pressing well.

Apart from his passing. Two dreadful passes that could easily have gone badly wrong.

Everything else has been great and potential MotM performance

Harvey seems to be looking to cover back rather than press now. Assume half time instruction?

What’s quite damning for Mo is that it doesn’t feel like we’re missing him at all.

Thiago willingly volunteers for a yellow, silly.

Thiago gets a card, think he was the least deserving of our lads lol

I think we’ve got 9 out of 11 performing tonight. Just Gakpo and Keita not at the races.

Another dreadful finish from Traore!

I think we’ve got 9 out of 11 performing tonight. Just Gakpo and Keita not at the races.

Another dreadful finish from Traore!
Thiago is on it tonight. He’s so much better when we have movement and create space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom