• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (a) Premier League Saturday 4th March 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
And so we return to the beginning of our long second half season charge into an improbable 4th place finish…drop by drop is the water pot filled.

Wolves will be well up for this with a sense of injustice after recent matches against them…but they’re largely toothless and the home crowd is restless. We’re still struggling for rhythm but with a settled starting midfield and a front line that can only improve from here, we should have enough to begin the charge. Matip to return in imperious form for the hamstrung Konate.

Alli

Trent. Matip. Gomez. Robbo

Badger
Keita. Thiago.

Salah. Nunez. Gakpo

0-2 (Nunez, Salah pen)

I reckon Hendo or Fabinho will start. Not that they should, but Klopp also won't want to go into the derby, Newcastle and Madrid run of games without one of them ready.

Defo gonna be revenge from the FA cup, can sense it already. Players will help contribute to that by not being fully motivated.

Ali Trent Matip Phillips Tsimikas Fabinho Thiago Keita Salah Nunez Gakpo

As long as we don't think about the opposition midfielder names - I feel brave. For the love of God - if he all things remain the same in defense and midfield - then please Jurgen play Elliot on the right !!!!

I reckon Hendo or Fabinho will start. Not that they should, but Klopp also won't want to go into the derby, Newcastle and Madrid run of games without one of them ready.

Yes - that is a good shout, but like you I think its a bad fucking idea.

Watched the training video of LFCTV. It's clearly rather chilly in Liverpool, but a few players are still wearing shorts rather than long pants or leggings. I guess this is how you distinguish fitness freaks from normal players. Here is the list of the "team shorts":

Milner (of course)
Salah (naturally)
Elliott
Bajcetic

That's it!

Watched the training video of LFCTV. It's clearly rather chilly in Liverpool, but a few players are still wearing shorts rather than long pants or leggings. I guess this is how you distinguish fitness freaks from normal players. Here is the list of the "team shorts":

Milner (of course)
Salah (naturally)
Elliott
Bajcetic

That's it!

Everyone else that normally wears shorts in the cold is likely in the treatment room with a rooted hamstring or something.

That’s a list of our next four hammie injuries m!!!

Yeah - I don’t see Gakpo not playing through the middle of Klopp has identified that as a position that needs to be deeper to protect Midfield.

Maybe rotating with Nunez on the left - but I can seem him keeping things as they are for now.

Interesting to read the interview with Nunez and what Klopp expects of him and areas for improvement. Very honest about the areas that needs work, being calmer in front of goal, taking English lessons to understand everyone and being more mobile on the pitch.
This is probably why Klopp is playing him on the left and Gakpo in the middle.

Nunez will be a monster next season. Calling it already.

We just need a win on Saturday. Think I've forgotten how it feels to win a game.

Btw, I finally sold Salah in FPL (yes fuck my Fantasy team) with a heavy heart after holding him through the poor games since after the WC.
You can bet your house on him scoring tomorrow now. Nice win and some goals from the Egyptian King is a certain.

Btw, I finally sold Salah in FPL (yes fuck my Fantasy team) with a heavy heart after holding him through the poor games since after the WC.
You can bet your house on him scoring tomorrow now. Nice win and some goals from the Egyptian King is a certain.

I got rid about a month ago. There is no regret

I got rid about a month ago. There is no regret

Its always a regret not having any Liverpool players in the team. Just shows how awful we are at the moment. :(
The sale this week was done with ease mind..

my sincere hope is that Hendo snaps out of it this game - where he gives us performances like he did for England.
where he pushes the team forward.

Yep - we need to get a proper gangster or corrupt fucker in that needs to wash some cash through the club and doesn’t give a fuck about breaking rules to win a few tin pots to keep the natives happy.

We need a proper despot with loadsa durty wonga!!!

Fuck it, we're winning this one now!

Fn-JwpfWQAAl3T8

BTW this thread wasn't merged properly was it? My team post disappeared but reappeared as Buddha's ... likely he just cut and pasted my team forecast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom