• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (a) Premier League Saturday 4th March 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Klopp said that then he’s lost the plot.

My exact thoughts. For all the comparisons between Klopps team the late era Wenger at Raenal I don't think Arsenal were ever this much of a shambles. I think he's teetering on the brink and people just don't want accept it. We don't look capable of beating anybody night now.

Big summer ahead.

Gomez Matip Robbo Trent Thiago Naby Milner Hendo Fab Jones Elliott Salah all need to leave.

My exact thoughts. For all the comparisons between Klopps team the late era Wenger at Raenal I don't think Arsenal were ever this much of a shambles. I think he's teetering on the brink and people just don't want accept it. We don't look capable of beating anybody night now.

imo the league is way stronger than when Wenger started having the troubles at Arsenal, that’s about the only thing i can say in defence of the current situation

He’s 19 and been one of the better players. Putting him in a more advanced role have better performances.
Still not good enough.

We need players who are goal getters and make things happen in a front 3.....his all round play isn't up to standards.

Btw Gomez should never play for the club again.

Largely at fault for all 3 goals.

Crap positioning for the first, header straight to the Wolves man inside our own box for the 2nd and then played a shitty pass to Baj who was dispossessed for the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom