• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea (h) Premier League Saturday 21st Feb 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not a try hard wannabe on the internet, so he’s alright in my book - even with a poor performance in a football game.

I reckon if we get an offer of what we paid, sell gakpo now.
Oh FFS. Gerrard quote today : I saw him a lot at PSV and he's a quality player that just needs to get off the mark (etc. etc. all positives). I fucking hate this forum at times, way too ready to just stick the boot in on players that have been here seconds not hours. YNWA? You're having a laugh.

Last edited:
Both teams missing key players, playing people out of position and lacking confidence. Game ends 0-0, not much of a surprise

Bajcetic impressed again. So much so he's no longer badger tits. We had a good 10 mins just after half time and a decent spell at the end when Nunez caused probs. Other than that entirely forgettable
As far as midfielder starting order goes (IMO and yes I know the three have to be complementary) though it's clear we need two starters:

Thiago (class again today)
Bajcetic
Elliott
Fabinho
Trent (yeah, I would now, esp if Bajcetic is there too)
Keita
Henderson
Carvalho
Milner
Jones
Melo

Elliott was our most consistent performer today, and was comfortably amongst our top 3. Robbo had a great game
See I thought Robbo was generally shite too. Tons of effort but mislaid passes & missed tackles galore (bar the goal saving one in the box).

Our top performers for me were :

Thiago
Konate
Gomez
Nunez (20 mins enough to get him 4th)
Bajcetic 5th

See I thought Robbo was generally shite too. Tons of effort but mislaid passes & missed tackles galore (bar the goal saving one in the box).

Our top performers for me were :

Thiago
Konate
Gomez
Nunez (20 mins enough to get him 4th)
Bajcetic 5th

For me, Gomez was wasteful and full of hesitancy. More often than not his blocks came from balls he lost. His mere presence made us look worse. Thiago seemed to either take too many touches, and tried to force play too much, ceding possession. Ibou was fine. Stefan was in my top 3. Nunez changed us completely for the better.

Robbo ran his bollocks off and in the first half seemed to be the only player of ours willing to go near their box.

Oh FFS. Gerrard quote today : I saw him a lot at PSV and he's a quality player that just needs to get off the mark (etc. etc. all positives). I fucking hate this forum at times, way too ready to just stick the boot in on players that have been here seconds not hours. YNWA? You're having a laugh.
You do know your opinion isn’t the only one, it called a forum. Oh and he has been he hours, time is a wonderful thing. Carry on being a sheep, I’ll have my own opinions, thanks.

You watched him live, in the flesh, if not shut it. There is nothing i have seen that makes me think he will offer anything.

I didn’t see Gerard’s quotes as I was there at the match watching him offer nothing- no runs in behind, no burst of pace or willingness to make a run, no cute passes to make me think hmm, no quick feet or vision. Gerrard a scout is he? We play the same way as PSV do we? No we don’t, that’s why players sometime work and sometimes don’t….it’s Called life.

Last edited:
You do know your opinion isn’t the only on, it called a forum. Oh and he has been he hours, time is a wonderful thing. Carry on being a sheep, I’ll have my own opinions, thanks.

You watched him live, in the flesh, if not shut it. There is nothing i have seen that makes me think he will offer anything.

I didn’t see Gerard’s quotes as I was there at the match watching him offer nothing- no runs in behind, no burst of pace or willingness to make a run, no cute passes to make me think hmm, no quick feet or vision. Gerrard a scout is he? We play the same way as PSV do we? No we don’t, that’s why players sometime work and sometimes don’t….it’s Called life.
I'm also entitled to an opinion and mine is yours is shite and you're a cunt. So go fuck yourself you miserable fucking hypocrite.

He's been here less than a month. Ideally, he wouldn't have started 4 games in 21 days. Also, he's coming in at a time when the team isn't functionally "properly". Of the 4 games, 1 (Wolves away) was in a cup game with a weakened line-up and 1 (Brighton) was when the whole team played sh*t. He's also played 3 out of the 4 games in a position that's not his best. We have actually kept 2 clean sheets in a row (last one seems like ages ago) too with him leading the line.

I think he's shouldering part of the frustration/increased expectation because of the management's decision to sign him ahead/instead of a midfielder (no fault of his) + how Diaz impressed straight away last Jan when he came in - which is a bit unfair/harsh.

The Konate and Gomez was the only silver lining of today.

Well actually , that's probably unfair on young bajcetic - he's the future , performing well ahead of every other midfielder at present

Because he’s our best midfielder

He's definitely better technically than all our midfielders, he's definitely the best of all of them in terms of his career, but I don't think there's anything in it in terms of his impact on the team. We can't fucking pass, we can't build play and the one thing Thiago should be much much better at is helping us hold onto the ball.

He just isn't doing that much, in fact he is good for one to two incredible stupid unforced errors, every single fucking game. Gallagher is an ok footballer, nothing more, and I didn't think Thiago won his battle there. What is that?

I'm also entitled to an opinion and mine is yours is shite and you're a cunt. So go fuck yourself you miserable fucking hypocrite.
You are entitled to your opinion and I didnt say you weren’t, I pointed out why my opinion was valid - you haven’t at any point ‘cos you can’t unless you saying you tube vids and stats count.

Go have a wank over a stat, you know nothing idiot..

hahaha, you wanna go and get your mum to wipe your tears. I’m quite happy, I don’t have your life.

You are entitled to your opinion and I didnt say you weren’t, I pointed out why my opinion was valid - you haven’t at any point ‘cos you can’t unless you saying you tube vids and stats count.

Go have a wank over a stat, you know nothing idiot..

hahaha, you wanna go and get your mum to wipe your tears. I’m quite happy, I don’t have your life.
You wish you had my life you utter whopper.

You wish you had my life you utter whopper.
Hahaha. Ahhh bless your little cotton socks, go on run along to mummy and ask for some soothing….

BTW love the way you’ve used logic to dispel my gakpo concerns and how you now saying you’re not sure he’ll be a success, I reckon you can win a medal at back peddling…

oh and just so you are aware, when I am at the match I sing and support louder than most, cos that’s what you do. Then you raise your concerns on a forum as that’s what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom