• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, it's how he plays for united, but there he's given freedom to do it by the refs
Plus as I mentioned earlier, refs here play advantage to stop the break up of play that they want. The refs here don't seem to play advantage at all.

England were ace for the first 5 minutes though. Fucking lit the tournament up! Like a hobo puffing on a rollie in a dark alleyway.

Plus as I mentioned earlier, refs here play advantage to stop the break up of play that they want. The refs here don't seem to play advantage at all.
To be fair, when young does it here, only united get advantage. He's a dirty cunt

Why do the commentators keep moaning about the middle of the pitch. Henderson is not the reason this is a draw! It's the handful of missed chances.

Loving how shite Sterling is

I've read all year about how incredible he is now that Pep has transformed him. Admittedly I've hardly seen him for City, but the little I have watched has shown him to have all the finishing skills of a micro pig. If Pep is such a genius, Sterling should at least look a bit more dangerous for England, even given the inferior support he gets.

I've read all year about how incredible he is now that Pep has transformed him. Admittedly I've hardly seen him for City, but the little I have watched has shown him to have all the finishing skills of a micro pig. If Pep is such a genius, Sterling should at least look a bit more dangerous for England, even given the inferior support he gets.
I wonder if English players have some weird trait where they're all great on their own, but out them together they become weaker

Like they're each others kryptonite

When Harry Maguire is carrying the ball down the wing and to the edge of the box, there's a problem with your system.

Imagine what a decent attacker could do from those positions

What in the actual fuck am I am watching?! Thank fuck Japan are playing tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom