• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it'd be worth Egypt putting Salah through the middle. They're sacrificing their right hand side to free Salah of defensive duties and the center forward they have on looks a bit shit.

Maybe it'd be worth Egypt putting Salah through the middle. They're sacrificing their right hand side to free Salah of defensive duties and the center forward they have on looks a bit shit.
Imo he's better where he is. He can drop into the middle but if he's the central striker all the time he'd have to be a lot more physical & he's clearly reluctant to use his body against the defenders like he usually does.

Imo he's better where he is. He can drop into the middle but if he's the central striker all the time he'd have to be a lot more physical & he's clearly reluctant to use his body against the defenders like he usually does.

Yea that aside, I didn't notice him protecting himself until those highlights. Maybe not a good idea all things considered.

It's not that long since he was injured, you can't blame him really.

Russia could end up being the highest scoring nation this WC if this continues.

Which is mental cos they're really not very good.

They have a solid back 5 and Golovin and Cheryshev who can create. They will be difficult to beat I reckon

I forgot to mention ... while watching the Senegal-Poland game, the commentators were talking about Senegal was the first African team to score ... I do wonder what part of the world Tunisia is considered? Especially if Morocco & Egypt are considered in Africa?

They have a solid back 5 and Golovin and Cheryshev who can create. They will be difficult to beat I reckon

Their back five is slow and I can see it falling apart against a decent passing side. They just haven't faced one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom