• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Zenit match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, we're pretty much out now :( The away goal coulda saved us. Can't see us scoring 2 at home to these guys, let alone 3.
Same old story, but if Suarez had just put away a couple of his chances.
We miss Sturridge.

The last week has driven home how painful it is to support Liverpool these days. There are only so many humiliations that I can take.

Bizarre, wasn't it?
I can't fathom it at all. Not only did we not seem to go for the equaliser/catch up, but he brought on a defensive player. Unless he's planning to rest 2 of the front 3 this weekend and play the likes of borini/assaidi/suso etc, i cannot understand why he gave sterling the 90, or downing for that matter.

It'll be like the Olympiacos tie all over again in the second leg. Gerrard getting a late screamer to advance.

"He didn't want to wake up in the morning and be in the Uefa Cup"

Oh.
Take a bow son

Suarez to miss ten more sitters.

"Oh you beauty, what a tit son, what a tit".

Gareth Southgate"If Brendan Rodgers was told last night that Suarez would have had 4 good chances he would have settled for that"

Not unless he scored them you beaver jawed cunt.

us missing chances ive become numb to so it doesn't hurt so much. But what fucking gets to me is how as soon as we leak a goal we just fucking collapse, i just don't get it. its like we leak a goal and then go through the next 15 mins playing like a sunday league team. Where's the drive? Where's the character? Where's the desire to fight our way into the game. So fucking pathetically weak.

rodgers should be able to motivate his side and at least get better performances against Swansea and Zenit

Relax lads. It's going to be a great European night at Anfield. 3 goals for us for sure. But the question is how many for them.

I'll say this, ever since Sturridge joined and started scoring, I've wanted a fresh start.
So I just want this season to end. I want us to get rid of the usual suspects and I'd love us to sign Alonso and send some of our youth players out on loan.

But what fucking gets to me is how as soon as we leak a goal we just fucking collapse, i just don't get it. its like we leak a goal and then go through the next 15 mins playing like a sunday league team. Where's the drive? Where's the character? Where's the desire to fight our way into the game. So fucking pathetically weak.

Been like that for a few seasons now, so it's not just something about the coaching I think. We just don't seem to have or buy players who beat themselves or each other over losing (or better still, not winning).

Been like that for a few seasons now, so it's not just something about the coaching I think. We just don't seem to have or buy players who beat themselves or each other over losing (or better still, not winning).
Nah not this bad. yeah there's been the games here and there every season, but right its happening every game. I said before the arsenal game that these days we need at LEAST 2 goals a game to even get a draw and that really is the case. Its like we don't have the stomach to roll up our sleeves and fucking fight. No point having players of skill without players who are willing to roll up their sleeves and fight. Rodgers needs to realise that skill alone isn't enough. We're a weak ass team that gets rolled over too easily right now.

damn sturridge injury ,remember how we felt after Ars and City game

how things can change

us missing chances ive become numb to so it doesn't hurt so much. But what fucking gets to me is how as soon as we leak a goal we just fucking collapse, i just don't get it. its like we leak a goal and then go through the next 15 mins playing like a sunday league team. Where's the drive? Where's the character? Where's the desire to fight our way into the game. So fucking pathetically weak.

Tomkins was saying on twitter that we've conceded one goal then another shortly after absolutely loads this season, think he mentioned that there are 15 instances.

Not good.

Tomkins was saying on twitter that we've conceded one goal then another shortly after absolutely loads this season, think he mentioned that there are 15 instances.

Not good.
I could probably name all 15 instances if I was arsed.

It's a serious problem for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom