• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

100 Players who shook the Kop

Akakabooto said:
spider-neil said:
to be fair you can't expect supporters younger than 16 to vote kenny, souness etc as they wouldn't have seen them but having said that I voted liddell and I'd never seen him.

Maybe there should have implemented an "age multiplier" so that one vote for an older player would count as more that one vote for a current player. Or something like that...

that's actually an excellent idea.

my top three were Aldridge, Kenny and Digger. Reflects my age and i only just left Gerrard out of that. I started supporting the reds in 87.

Carra being so high up is a bit of a joke alright. but overall it's quite a good reflection thus far i think.

romour doing the rounds carra is top 3

ha ha ha ha ha!

breath...

ah...

ohhh...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!

fucking HELL!

The official obviously should have exerted some sort of creative control over the list if they wanted it to retain any credibility whatsoever.

spider-neil said:
romour doing the rounds carra is top 3

ha ha ha ha ha!

breath...

ah...

ohhh...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!

fucking HELL!

I think people are confusing this list with the greatest liverpool players of all time, my understanding is that this is a list of players who had the best rapport with the Kop. Carra is rated very highly by fans becuase of his link with the club, so it would make sense to have him up there. it would obviously be different if this was the list of the greatest players ever to play for the club.

he looks quite rightly shocked that someone is suggesting there is a bigger club than Liverpool. You can't help loving the guy.

Just the top 5 remaining...

Barnes, Fowler, Rush, Dalglish and Gerrard.
I'm starting to think Gerrard might have finished top.

eecheerow said:
Just the top 5 remaining...

Barnes, Fowler, Rush, Dalglish and Gerrard.
I'm starting to think Gerrard might have finished top.

i think it will be:

1. Daglish
2. Fowler
3. Gerrard
4. Barnes
5. Rush

Jouro's top five...

Bascombe;

1)Kenny
2)Gerrard
3)Barnes
4)Rush
5)Fowler

Oliver Kay;

1)Kenny
2)Gerrard
3)Souness
4)Barnes
5)Rush

Balague;

1)Kenny
2)Fowler
3)Gerrard
4)Souness
5)Molby

Henry Winter;

1)Kenny
2)Gerrard
3)Souness
4)Rush
5)Barnes

Watching that Emlyn Hughes clip has put a lump in my throat.

Liverpool Legend.

my favorite liverpool player of all time made top 5 in a vote of over 110,000 people

well done digger 8)

Back
Top Bottom