• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 3% a day challenge 2012

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£26 lay of Middlesbro winning at Crystal Palace tonight to win £20.

And

£62 lay of Millwall winning at Wolves to win £20

£16 on Barca not beating Valencia..........currently 2-1 to Valencia.........to win £6

Sold the bet with 5 minutes to go (2-2) for marginally above break even.

Bank @ £307

20 minutes to go, Celtic 1-0 Udinese................£3 lay of Celtic winning to win £10.

£12 over 2.5 goals in Macclesfield v Swindon game to win £12
£12 over 2.5 goals in Southend v Shrewsbury game to win £12

£36 lay of Arsenal winning at Spurs to win £12

Edit: layed off most of it, £3 profit if Spurs win or draw, £2 loss if Arsenal win.

Bugger, as soon as I lay off Spurs score! Ah well it's still a £3 profit.

Bank at £337 with a target for next Saturday of £426.

Big problem now because there's fuck-all football this week apart from the Johnstone's Paint trophy and that's very difficult to predict because it's hard to know which teams are taking it seriously. It might take me a few weeks to catch up with the 3% target although I'm comfortably ahead of the 2% target of £230 and at that rate I'd still end up with over £100,000 after 50 weeks. I'd be satisfied with that.

£8 on Oldham not winning at Scunthorpe (they're currently 1 up) @ to win £8.

£20 less than 4 goals in Andorra v Ireland game to win £12

£2 lay of Ireland beating Andorra to win £20 (would love to be, and expect to be, wrong on this one but we should be 1/5 not 1/10.

Edit: As mentioned in the other thread I sold out of the lay of Ireland for a tiny profit (so tiny as to be negligible on this challenge). And because I think Andorra might tire in the last 10 minutes here I'll lay this bet for a £9 profit on under 4 goals but now with no liability.

Bank at £341 with a target for today of £426

£22 lay of Matt Tubbs first goalscorer in Northampton v Crawley game to win £5

£100 over 2.5 goals in Shrewsbury v Barnet game to win £77*

*This bet was initially part of my regular bets but I'm switching it to the 3% challenge.

Notts County 1-0 Hartlepool..

£8 lay of County winning to win £24

Edit: Bad timing, just placed the bet and immediately County score a second. Layed them again at 1.06 so liability now £10 and potential profit on the unlikey scenario of a Hartlepool comeback is £60.

Bank @ £407 with a target for next Saturday of £523.

I'm still targeting 3% per day but the International weeks fuck things up considerably. As I posted earlier at 3% per day my unlikely season total would be over £300,000 and even at 2% the total would be over 100,000 (and over £3,000 for 1%) so as long as I stay around the 2% mark I'll be happy enough for the time being.

Target for next saturday............

---------------3%-------------------------2%--------------------------1%
-------------£523----------£407-------£303------------------------£174

I'm trying to do a bit of trading this week to get a "free" bet on Liverpool winning or drawing against the Scum.

I've layed £168 against United winning @ 2.44 because I think that price will rise during the week. If the price goes to 2.56ish I'll be able to back United to cancel my liability and still end up with a potential £12 profit on LFC/Draw outcome.

£2 on Kuqi first goalscorer and £2 on Reid first goalscorer for Oldham tonight. Either would win me £16 so that would represent a £14 profit.

Edit: Also £2 on Nat Clarke 1st goal at 90/1 and £2 on Mark Beevers @ 80/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom