• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alvaro Recoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roopy

Very Active
Technically, one of the most gifted players I have ever seen.

Right up there amongst the most technically gifted players of the past 15 years.

Injuries and a perhaps a poor mentality meant he didn't really achieve his true potential, but a superb player nevertheless.

[flash=350,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/UukCHnss1c0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[quote author=IGotALuvlyBunchOfCoconuts link=topic=32416.msg833658#msg833658 date=1238340412]
Where does he play these days?
[/quote]

Signed for Greek side Panionos this season.

Amazing left peg, its almost like everytime he cuts inside or gets within shooting range its most likely to hit the back of the net.

What a player and I absolutely loved watching him for Inter.

[quote author=ankreds link=topic=32416.msg833899#msg833899 date=1238402173]
Amazing left peg, its almost like everytime he cuts inside or gets within shooting range its most likely to hit the back of the net.

[/quote]

Indeed, and the fact he is hardly ever mentioned makes it all more shocking that he never truly hit his peak.

I always used to watch Goalazo (cant remember the name of the c4 prog) just to see him play.

True under achiever, wished he had come to EPL.

[quote author=redfromlondon link=topic=32416.msg835806#msg835806 date=1238624812]
[quote author=ankreds link=topic=32416.msg833899#msg833899 date=1238402173]

[/quote]

Indeed, and the fact he is hardly ever mentioned makes it all more shocking that he never truly hit his peak.

I always used to watch Goalazo (cant remember the name of the c4 prog) just to see him play.

True under achiever, wished he had come to EPL.
[/quote]

Football Italia.

That program was fit.

GOOOOOOOOOOAL LAAAAAAZOOOOOO.

Bold guy used to present it. It was a brilliant programme, and was at a time when serie A was the best league in the world probably.

[quote author=ankreds link=topic=32416.msg836225#msg836225 date=1238679602]
GOOOOOOOOOOAL LAAAAAAZOOOOOO.

Bold guy used to present it. It was a brilliant programme, and was at a time when serie A was the best league in the world probably.
[/quote]

Yup.

What a league it was back in the 90's.

Batistuta at Fiorentina 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom