• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Amazon (UK) other games Dec 5th to 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice could be the difference-maker Virgil was for us

Is how I see it, they identified a gap and spent big over asking price. It’s all about a specfic player’s worth is to that club.

You can also see how his own personality is a big factor, he seems one of the approachable lads off the pitch especially like those vids we saw off him with hotel staff over in Qatar WC 2022.

Was a DM their weak spot? They had Partay who they were bigging up as the best in the world last year. Rice will have his games where he's shite as well.

VVD for us was a monumental upgrade, but even that wasn't enough, as we needed Ali as well.

I don't see their team as being transformed. They still don't have a clinical striker. All they've added is depth.

They're still conceding a decent amount of goals, like we are. Difference is, we know we're not clicking yet as this was a "transitional year". Apparently this is prime arsenal

Was a DM their weak spot? They had Partay who they were bigging up as the best in the world last year. Rice will have his games where he's shite as well.

VVD for us was a monumental upgrade, but even that wasn't enough, as we needed Ali as well.

I don't see their team as being transformed. They still don't have a clinical striker. All they've added is depth.

I think he's a major upgrade in attitude, desire and "winning mentality". He's potentially their anti-choke buy

They're still conceding a decent amount of goals, like we are. Difference is, we know we're not clicking yet as this was a "transitional year". Apparently this is prime arsenal

I think they are certainly worthy adversaries

I think he's a major upgrade in attitude, desire and "winning mentality". He's potentially their anti-choke buy

They've still got a team full of chokers, rice alone won't change that. Zinchenko and jesus were meant to be those guys last year

Partey’s injury record is not great, Rice is levels above him. Arsenal upfront and in GK positions are still suspect but Rice for them is as already mentioned a possible game changer.

Partey’s injury record is not great, Rice is levels above him. Arsenal upfront and in GK positions are still suspect but Rice for them is as already mentioned a possible game changer.

True, but again, for me all they've added is depth. Rice was a good purchase, but timber, havertz, etc for me weren't. Especially havertz as he disrupts their midfield a lot.

In no way i'm not saying they're a poor side; i just don't get why they're being hyped up. Similar to how spurs were hyped up at the start of the season.

I think a strong Arsenal is good for us.

We need someone else to be desperately putting pressure on City - then it inevitably comes down to the games between us.

I love that Spurs are getting licks in on everyone, Newcastle can do that too and Chelsea will have a say.

We need other teams to step up and beat City… make life difficult for them.

Then we need to be on our game to capitalise.

They’re a Dreamie prediction away from having it all come crashing down!!!

It's worrying - the result last night is the type that gives them strong belief and builds up their will-power, really need them to lose a game or draw a few. Right now they are winning constantly. If we are going to win the league we will have to get something at their place - we can't lose to them this season, we really need to win against them.

I don't think rice is a difference maker at all.

The big difference this season is city being more shit.

I don't think we have it in us, but they might if city aren't really at it. If city put a run together arsenal will not keep up.

He has scored in one draw and hit two winners in injury time, so contributed to 7pts. Not bad for a DCM in attacking third, they are starting to win games in injury time which I dare I say is one of the hallmarks of …

Fernandez pen saved by Sanchez and hoijlund misses follow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom