• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anfield Redevelopment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I mentioned this weeks back you know. Eat my rumours and idle chit chat. Eat them !

It's the worst kept secret in Liverpool. If you take a trip to anfield you can actually see the redevelopment plans!

They just can't confirm it cos the council haven't green lit it yet. The corpy are using cpo's to get shut of the last residents so they & the club can regenerate, & finally build a hotel there.

It's the worst kept secret in Liverpool. If you take a trip to anfield you can actually see the redevelopment plans!

They just can't confirm it cos the council haven't green lit it yet. The corpy are using cpo's to get shut of the last residents so they & the club can regenerate, & finally build a hotel there.
Well something needs to be done with the area. No offence but some of the streets around Anfield look like a slum! I imagine a regeneration scheme will do wonders for the community.

Yeh but I said it first, right ?

Well something needs to be done with the area. No offence but some of the streets around Anfield look like a slum! I imagine a regeneration scheme will do wonders for the community.

Totally needs regeneration mate. It's not the best round there at all.

62.000 is a good start. Corprate boxes will increase revenue aswell I' guessing. Always hoped we'd stay at Anfield.

62.000 is a good start. Corprate boxes will increase revenue aswell I' guessing. Always hoped we'd stay at Anfield.

You know what I want ? An edible sausage roll because i think the one I took one bite of on Sunday gave me mad cow disease

Anyone know any rumours about the details of the expansion? Presumably the Anfield Rd upper tier will have to go for a start, as any extension incorporating that would seem pretty difficult, not to mention incredibly ugly.

Anyone know any rumours about the details of the expansion? Presumably the Anfield Rd upper tier will have to go for a start, as any extension incorporating that would seem pretty difficult, not to mention incredibly ugly.

Yes. It will be bigger than it is now. With an underground car park. And ropey sausage rolls

You haven't heard any rumours about the details of the underground car park, have you? Number of pillars etc.

The rumour was that it will be done in 2 or 3 stages right? With the Main stand being done in 2,5 years time or something.

The rumour was that it will be done in 2 or 3 stages right? With the Main stand being done in 2,5 years time or something.

It will be built in the Atlantic Ocean and then floated in on giant magnet ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom