• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa (A) 26th Dec, boxing day footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen as much of the boys this season, but it feels like we're looking more dangerous on the break than for a long time. Reminiscent of when Salah Firmino and mane would charge forward and be completely unplayable.

I don't get the Nunez hate. He's dangerous everytime we get the ball. Pretty unlucky not to get a couple.

Also we've passed up so many goals in recent times with Salah and mane not passing to each other it's also good to see him trying to find a mate rather than shooting on sight everytime. Hasn't worked yet mind...

I don’t hate Darwin, i find him very entertaining but that will always be tested on occasions when it seems to cost us

I’m bored of the Nunez hate. He’s got fight, spirit and his stats so far are decent. He’s not even had a season at the club.
If a new signing isn’t a Haaland from the off he deserves hate. I’d rather give him time

A key reason for our very good attacking display in this first half is Darwin.
Always running, stretching the defence, working the spaces and must be a nightmare to play against.
Being a bit more calm infront of goal will see him take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom